Secrets and Spying

Zoot Zoot

We now quote the Reich statement that brought the war on.

All quoted from their News Network, New Eden is in the wrong and and offers a formal apology:

"I Barney Stone of New Eden, offer my fullest and sincerlest apologies for my rash actions over the past weeks.

We have been arrogant, brutish and bully-like towards a nation for smaller than ourselves.

My forces have been pulled back and stood down, my airforce told to land back at their home bases.

We now request an armistice, followed by peace talks in the Imperial Reich and talks on how New Eden may redeem itself.

Because of my actions I have tarnished the name of my Nation and I am shamed."

"Will we be seeing the resignation of Barney Stone?"

Edited by Voodoo Nova

***Private to New Eden***

"Good job on trying to redeem yourself, however I said that there would be a price to pay for this. Our MDP still stands, but financial aid will be cut off for quite some time. If this causes you to stop helping us in battling to UCF, then so be it."

-Roger Smith (Prime Minister Blue Heaven)

"Will we be seeing the resignation of Barney Stone?"

President Barney Stone shall face trail for negligence and high treason for putting New Eden at such risk without consulting the consiquences of his actions.

Whilst i cannt say for his resignation, the population are in an outrage at this scandal and are screaming for his blood as the saying goes.

Once the peacetalk,s if accepted by the Reich of course are concluded, he shall face trial, and will most likley resign.

If he does not Resign the Military will put a bill forward for his removal of office.

-General Montgomery

Head of the Army

Edited by Zoot Zoot

***Private to New Eden***

"Good job on trying to redeem yourself, however I said that there would be a price to pay for this. Our MDP still stands, but financial aid will be cut off for quite some time. If this causes you to stop helping us in battling to UCF, then so be it."

-Roger Smith (Prime Minister Blue Heaven)

Private to Blue Heaven

Whilst we have a standing army outside of the homeland we will aid our allies.

IF the homeland does fall, General Stone is defacto leader again.

General Montgomery

President Barney Stone shall face trail for negligence and high treason for putting New Eden at such risk without consulting the consiquences of his actions.

Whilst i cannt say for his resignation, the population are in an outrage at this scandal and are screaming for his blood as the saying goes.

Once the peacetalk,s if accepted by the Reich of course are concluded, he shall face trial, and will most likley resign.

If he does not Resign the Military will put a bill forward for his removal of office.

-General Montgomery

Head of the Army

*Private*

"Mr Stone, we understand that you may soon face trial for your recent actions and we at the Principality disagree with this. We offer you free shelter and support as long as you agree to back our cause. If you wish to avoid this trial find some way to get out to sea, roughly three nautical miles and we shall send someone to pick you up".

If the private message was somehow traced it would register to a internet cafe in Yuktobania though the owener would be unable to tell who it was who sent the message.

*Private*

"Mr Stone, we understand that you may soon face trial for your recent actions and we at the Principality disagree with this. We offer you free shelter and support as long as you agree to back our cause. If you wish to avoid this trial find some way to get out to sea, roughly three nautical miles and we shall send someone to pick you up".

If the private message was somehow traced it would register to a internet cafe in Yuktobania though the owener would be unable to tell who it was who sent the message.

*Private*

Whomever this is, If i cannot salvage this situation and save my nation I will take the punishment for my mistakes.

If it saves these people, then I will be punished for it.

I would not Dream of running away, but you do have my support.

contact general stone

Sincerley

Barney Stone

OOC, pm me

No New Eden aircraft breached Reich airspace, all were turned around and sent home before entering the airspace.

no invasion happened, a simple declaration of war.

No shots have been fired as of yet, and shall remain so.

"Your attempts at trying to whitewash this incident is laughable. With the declaration of war, shots would have been fired for that is the nature of declarations. You declared, therefore, you invaded."

"Your attempts at trying to whitewash this incident is laughable. With the declaration of war, shots would have been fired for that is the nature of declarations. You declared, therefore, you invaded."

Wrong.

For a start my nation is hundreds of miles away.

secondly the only near soldiers were in aircraft and they were 47 miles from breaching the airspace.

no shots were fired, we have radar logs to proove our aircraft breached no airspace.

Our closest asset was 47 miles away when it was ordered to return back to base, and thus did not "invade"

the intention was there, as per the orders from the president, but it was cut short

Edited by Zoot Zoot