Official Complaints and Grievances Announcement

I apologize that we have differing views. I believe that commitment can define change, you believe in rock hard evidence.

We have supplied the opportunity for ODN to do what you wish to see them do. Now we can only wait and see. I believe they will stand by us through it all, as good friends and allies should do.

What bob is trying to say is that you're a godawful poster who is apparently trying to impress IRON with your posting style and that if you were to leave and never post again the world just might be better place for it. WE believe ODN will be an excellent member of the Complaints & Grievances Union and if you wish to continue your whining our offices are open from 12:59 PM to 1 PM and all complaints must be filed in triplicate.

Bob, correct me if I'm wrong.

Congrats ODN. You wanted this for so long and you obviously worked your behinds out for this.

As well, congrats CnG. You've earned one ally that will fight till the end. No matter the mission, no matter the loses. Not only because the boredom must be at an all times high in there now, but because they know (I hope, at least) it's their only chance.

You are wrong. I expected better from you.

Congrats to Complaints and Grievances :)

and to all others who think ODN haven't change, please dont waste your time debating now, as time will tell..

this is a celebration Thread

again Congrats ^_^

I like this guy.

Please, prove me wrong. Show me one occasion since Karma where the ODN has defended it's allies in the face of overwhelming odds. And yes I understand these occasions don't happen every day. So in my opinion until one does I don't think you've changed.

When did such an occasion occur since the Karma war?

Do you want a cookie?

And there you just lost the discussion.

Edited by erikz

Congrats to Complaints and Grievances :)

and to all others who think ODN haven't change, please dont waste your time debating now, as time will tell..

this is a celebration Thread

again Congrats ^_^

*Cata bows respectfully

Terima kasih gantanX B-)

A very good addition. Congrats.

Cheers Starfox :)

Surely if ODN continues to sign treaties, the odds of them hanging around when things gets sticky are higher!

Surely if SunnyInc continues to post, the odds of him actually making a contribution at all is higher!

The whole "Oh we'll see if ODN honors treaties!" thing is getting old fast. You really want to test their resolve? Go ahead.

Surely if SunnyInc continues to post, the odds of him actually making a contribution at all is higher!

The whole "Oh we'll see if ODN honors treaties!" thing is getting old fast. You really want to test their resolve? Go ahead.

Cause we all saw how well Athens handles pressure when they say "Bring it" and somebody actually does (very late, albeit).

Although I don’t hold ODN in high regards (this was true even when I fought alongside them as a GATOer), I know that alliances can change. After all time will tell. Also, as a general comment, projecting behaviors of the past in the future does not seem a safe way to forecast alliances behavior, as numerous cases (good and bad) shown us. Concluding congrats for the new addition.

What bob is trying to say is that you're a godawful poster who is apparently trying to impress IRON with your posting style and that if you were to leave and never post again the world just might be better place for it. WE believe ODN will be an excellent member of the Complaints & Grievances Union and if you wish to continue your whining our offices are open from 12:59 PM to 1 PM and all complaints must be filed in triplicate.

Bob, correct me if I'm wrong.

Serioiusly, what is it with C&G posters and wanting everyone else to stop posting? :psyduck: This is hardly the first or the last time it's been said, and it's starting to get really !@#$@#$ annoying. Work on improving your own posting style instead of !@#$%*ing about everyone elses'.

Then again, you're acting out the 'C' of C&G quite well, was that your intention? :awesome:

Serioiusly, what is it with C&G posters and wanting everyone else to stop posting? :psyduck: This is hardly the first or the last time it's been said, and it's starting to get really !@#$@#$ annoying. Work on improving your own posting style instead of !@#$%*ing about everyone elses'.

Then again, you're acting out the 'C' of C&G quite well, was that your intention? :awesome:

You do understand you don't uphold your own advice now do you? Who are you to lecture CnG members about their posting in their own thread.

Plus that it isn't ontopic.

You do understand you don't uphold your own advice now do you? Who are you to lecture CnG members about their posting in their own thread.

Plus that it isn't ontopic.

Point out to me where I told a C&G member to stop posting. Point out to me where I ever said that. I encourage all people to speak their mind, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I also reserve to the right to express my opinions of what they say. However, by no means should anyone ever be silenced merely because of another's opinion, and it's foolish to demand that. For that matter, threads are not property, just because it's "their thread" doesn't impart them any special right over any other thread.

Don't like it? Do something about it. :smug:

Point out to me where I told a C&G member to stop posting. Point out to me where I ever said that. I encourage all people to speak their mind, no matter how ridiculous it sounds. I also reserve to the right to express my opinions of what they say. However, by no means should anyone ever be silenced merely because of another's opinion, and it's foolish to demand that. For that matter, threads are not property, just because it's "their thread" doesn't impart them any special right over any other thread.

No, I'm saying you are the one behaving disrespectful in this thread, yet you lecture others about the same thing, and it makes you look stupid. That was the argument.

And if you want to nit pick, rsox never said anything about someone needing to stop posting. It was you who read too much into his comment.

I do enjoy feasting on your tears though. Happy posturing. :smug:

Edited by Tromp

The automatic response of some people are just boring at this point.

The ODN being a disloyal ally has been a dead horse long before many of those who post here started playing.

Now, can we find a new horse to beat, please?

Again, congratulations to CnG and the ODN.

No, I'm saying you are the one behaving disrespectful in this thread, yet you lecture others about the same thing, and it makes you look stupid. That was the argument.

And if you want to nit pick, rsox never said anything about someone needing to stop posting. It was you who read too much into his comment.

I do enjoy feasting on your tears though. Happy posturing. :smug:

Did I say I was a good poster? Point that out to me. All I said is people should be free to say what they want, how they want, where they want. So what if I'm a terrible poster? I enjoy it. I never said that people shouldn't be terrible posters, merely not tell others what say or where to say it. Which is, coincidentally, what you're doing right now.

What bob is trying to say is that you're a godawful poster who is apparently trying to impress IRON with your posting style and that if you were to leave and never post again the world just might be better place for it.

*cough* *cough*

Yeah, not implying that at all, is he? :rolleyes:

I'll bottle them up for you so you can have a drink anytime. Just do the same for me, 'kay? ;)

Edited by Locke

Did I say I was a good poster? Point that out to me. All I said is people should be free to say what they want, how they want, where they want. So what if I'm a terrible poster? I enjoy it. I never said that people shouldn't be terrible posters, merely not tell others what say or where to say it. Which is, coincidentally, what you're doing right now.

Ofcourse you didn't, because that would make you a liar. ( :P )

And what I did, was pointing out the flaw in your argument, nothing more.

*cough* *cough*

Yeah, not implying that at all, is he? :rolleyes:

I'll bottle them up for you so you can have a drink anytime. Just do the same for me, 'kay? ;)

So you agree he actually never said it at all.

Thanks for proving my point.

Edited by Tromp

Oh, you... :wub:

No one demanded anyone to stop posting.

Yes, and CnG members reserve the right to express their opinions in what other people say as well. Whats your point, are you implying they should stop posting because their posting style is not good enough for you? :o

Ok people enough digressing please.
Oh, you... :wub:

No one demanded anyone to stop posting.

Yes, and CnG members reserve the right to express their opinions in what other people say as well. Whats your point, are you implying they should stop posting because their posting style is not good enough for you? :o

I'm not sure what part of Axel's post you missed, but you've earned yourself a warning here. The topic is ODN's admission to C&G and has nothing to do with posting rights or lack thereof. Do try to remember that.

There is no chance ODN won't honour it's treaties now after everything that has been said about them, it has been obvious for a while now that they're eager to change their image.

Congrats to C&G and ODN.

So, can someone attack one of their allies or them so we can go to war and thus change "ODN's" bad image...which so many in this thread care so direly for. Do something, or shut up. It's bad enough to read 25 pages of insults. (the future CB ? Your AA insulted my AA on the OWF, DoW!) :smug:

o/ ODN

o/ CnG

o/

cake, it's awesome