New Pacific Order

Cortath

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A note to all new nations that are join NPO.
If you are joining them then custom flag #3 is thier flag.
If you were gong to join them but decided not to then change your flag to anything but custom #3, because they will go to war over that flag as bad as that sounds.
Overall NPO is a good but sometimes a interwebz serious alliance when it comes to flags. :rolleyes:

So I have a certain flag as my nation flag. :wub:
Naw I kindof like some of NPO. ( Like 1 member ) :lol1:
To thier credit they are a big and well known alliance... thats all. :gag:
Sorry after the whole flag thing I lost respect for you.
Maybe you should earn it back by not being immature kids that go to war over a flag? :frantic::frantic::frantic:
:facepalm:

[quote name='Rongue' date='02 July 2010 - 10:05 AM' timestamp='1278083101' post='2357693']
If you were gong to join them but decided not to then change your flag to anything but custom #3, because they will go to war over that flag as bad as that sounds.
Overall NPO is a good but sometimes a interwebz serious alliance when it comes to flags. :rolleyes:

Maybe you should earn it back by not being immature kids that go to war over a flag? :frantic::frantic::frantic:
[/quote]

Way to be up to date and smart. We don't go to war over wearing our flag any more. Way to be educated :D

Edited by DRCOOL

[quote name='Rongue' date='02 July 2010 - 11:05 AM' timestamp='1278083101' post='2357693']

[/quote]

While it might seem silly to you, wearing another alliances flag is disrespectful to those who actually do take pride in it. But I guess it's up to you to dictate to other alliances what to do now isn't it? And I really don't see the need to post %$@# like that in our thread or anyone elses for that matter.

As I remember 2 of your member's have said something along the lines of "they will keel you!"
So what is it?
Do you go to war over flags or not because I get mixed messages.

Maybe I am too sexy to declare on. :smug:

Addition to post
@DRCOOL: Cow Moo or whatever the name is makes it sound differently. Way to be up to date. :awesome: Noz goz getz edumacated!!! :v:
Also it don't matter how long ago it was or if you still do it or not because it was just dumb. Destorying someone's nation over a flag made of pixels? Honestly if you are trying to win a record for dumbest reason to declare war you almost take the cake but still fail to do so.

@William Bonney: It's not silly it's just stupid. :P

Even though I think lowly of you guys I really do love your flag. :wub:

Edited by Rongue

[quote name='Rongue' date='06 July 2010 - 08:34 PM' timestamp='1278466458' post='2361912']

Addition to post
@DRCOOL: Cow Moo or whatever the name is makes it sound differently. Way to be up to date. :awesome: Noz goz getz edumacated!!! :v:
Also it don't matter how long ago it was or if you still do it or not because it was just dumb. Destorying someone's nation over a flag made of pixels? Honestly if you are trying to win a record for dumbest reason to declare war you almost take the cake but still fail to do so.

[/quote]

You are so cool. And no, that was an old policy that is no longer instated.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...