Immoral: \m/

Amoral: \m/

Isolated: Grey Council

Entangled: MK

Powerful: TOP

Incompetent: GGA

Nice: FOK

Mean: NPO

Friend: this ones a tie between Fark and Aircastle. I <3 them both.

Enemy: NSO

Respected: Umbrella

Annoying: NSO

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honorable: Gramlins

Immoral: \m/

Entangled: MK

Incompetent: GGA

Nice: FOK

Mean: NPO

Friend: this ones a tie between Fark and Aircastle. I <3 them both.

Enemy: NSO

If we were actually your enemy then you would have declared when you had the opportunity. Also, can an alliance be immoral and amoral at the same time? Wouldn't the latter, if true, preclude the possibility of the first?

If we were actually your enemy then you would have declared when you had the opportunity. Also, can an alliance be immoral and amoral at the same time? Wouldn't the latter, if true, preclude the possibility of the first?

\m/ can. It's part of their plan to ruin the game.

EDIT: I was going to just ignore the first sentence of yours since I don't want to see this thread derailed but I'm bored so here we go. Dark Fist doesn't go around declaring on alliances without a legitimate IC reason, no matter how much we dislike them. And I guess you and your alliance are the only ones who are allowed to not go to war until you feel that you have the tactical advantage or that the conditions are perfect?

Edited by Daikos

Poor PR and being disliked by some people are not necessarily the same thing.

You are right. Is part of the NSO propaganda to look mean and sarcastic (the dark side off course). And yes you guys do this really well. However, this has its price, you can see here that most people dislike NSO. I know you don't care (I actually don't care that you don't care). The only point that I am making is NSO will always have more enemies because the "persona" the AA have chosen. I am not talking about morals, but what is a natural consequence.

You are right. Is part of the NSO propaganda to look mean and sarcastic (the dark side off course). And yes you guys do this really well. However, this has its price, you can see here that most people dislike NSO. I know you don't care (I actually don't care that you don't care). The only point that I am making is NSO will always have more enemies because the "persona" the AA have chosen. I am not talking about morals, but what is a natural consequence.

Ah, but I disagree with your ultimate assessment. Being disliked isn't the same as being an enemy. A lot of wars have been fought where people that generally dislike one another are on the same side. Those that based their diplomacy on the personality traits of the other alliances instead of potential military or political benefits are doing it wrong, in my opinion.

Also, in response to Daikos' edit, the NSO fights when it needs or wants to fight, not necessarily based solely on statistical calculations. I believe our most recent potential conflagration was with an alliance larger and more experienced than us. That was hardly a positive numerical position.

Ah, but I disagree with your ultimate assessment. Being disliked isn't the same as being an enemy. A lot of wars have been fought where people that generally dislike one another are on the same side. Those that based their diplomacy on the personality traits of the other alliances instead of potential military or political benefits are doing it wrong, in my opinion.

Also, in response to Daikos' edit, the NSO fights when it needs or wants to fight, not necessarily based solely on statistical calculations. I believe our most recent potential conflagration was with an alliance larger and more experienced than us. That was hardly a positive numerical position.

Your response is making sense and you are being nice and polite...wait..? You are the leader of NSO.. I am so confused...

best wishes.

Honourable: FEAR

Immoral: Athens

Amoral: NSO

Isolated: GPA

Entangled: Too many to list

Incompetent: ODN

Nice: TOOL

Mean: FOK

Friend: FEAR

Enemy: Many I don't get along with, but not enough to count them as 'enemies'

Respected: MK

Annoying: VE

Which would explain why we didn't declare.

Glad we've gone in this fun little circle and worked things out.

Honourable: TOP

Immoral: ROK

Entangled: Sparta

Powerful: NpO

Incompetent: Zenith

Nice: FCC

Mean: STA

Friend: MK

Enemy: None

That's right all of None is an enemy of Umbrella, you heard it here first.

Confusing: NSO

Edited by mdnss69