Alliance Word Association

New Frontier

You do realize that alliances that most people don't like tend to get rolled, right? Hell, you perpetrated the rolling of many alliances you, and many others, did not like in your past. What makes NSO any different than LUE, besides LUE actually having a sense of humor.

When the rolling begins, we will stand ready, as we have for months now.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, so that explains a lot.

You're just one of those random would be martyrs who read some history up on the wiki, and suddenly decided you're some kind of "moral crusader" or a similar idiocy. What are you, 12? Really? I mean, damn man.

And here I thought you were having your own fun by screwing around with us, and it turns out you're just some faux-moralist chump? Boy, you should be disappointed in yourself.

I don't want to cramp your "style", but I think you might have confused Hyperion for someone else.

Oh, so that explains a lot.

You're just one of those random would be martyrs who read some history up on the wiki, and suddenly decided you're some kind of "moral crusader" or a similar idiocy. What are you, 12? Really? I mean, damn man.

And here I thought you were having your own fun by screwing around with us, and it turns out you're just some faux-moralist chump? Boy, you should be disappointed in yourself.

um...what?

I'm not sure where that came from. First of all, I'm 18. Second of all, I don't need a wiki, I was there. Third of all, I'm just saying that history tells us that !@#$%bags usually get rolled. Happened to yardi, happened to sponge, happened to mhawk.

You can pretend to think you're some rebel all you want. You can pretend that people think you're cool for blazing your own path. All you really are is a target, and it baffles me that you are so proud of being mean to everyone, even though you know that it will eventually lead you to getting the !@#$ kicked out of you.

Be nice to people, and they will be nice to you. It's not that hard.

Edited by Hyperion321

I don't want to cramp your "style", but I think you might have confused Hyperion for someone else.

It's possible, he's saying a line those types love badly.

You can pretend to think you're some rebel all you want. You can pretend that people think you're cool for blazing your own path. All you really are is a target, and it baffles me that you are so proud of being my idols to everyone, even though you know that it will eventually lead you to getting the !@#$ kicked out of you.
When the rolling begins, we will stand ready, as we have for months now.

You just...Don't get it. Incredible. Simply incredible. I guess you're just monumentally dense, if you're not some fool who blew in here randomly, and still don't get it. Whatever, I hate people who point out the obvious, and I'd hate to be a hypocrite.

It's possible, he's saying a line those types love badly.

You just...Don't get it. Incredible. Simply incredible. I guess you're just monumentally dense, if you're not some fool who blew in here randomly, and still don't get it. Whatever, I hate people who point out the obvious, and I'd hate to be a hypocrite.

then please, for the love of admin, explain it to me.

Now that I'm not representing any alliance, I'll fill this out myself. :P

Honourable: Mushroom Kingdom

Immoral: \m/ and they like it that way.

Amoral: New Sith Order

Isolated: The Sweet Oblivion

Entangled: New Polar Order

Powerful: Mushroom Kingdom

Incompetent: Octava Orden

Nice: Orange Defence Network

Mean: \m/

Friend: The Lost World

Enemy: The Reavers

Respected: New Polar Order

Annoying: Octava Orden

um...what?

I'm not sure where that came from. First of all, I'm 18. Second of all, I don't need a wiki, I was there. Third of all, I'm just saying that history tells us that !@#$%bags usually get rolled. Happened to yardi, happened to sponge, happened to mhawk.

You can pretend to think you're some rebel all you want. You can pretend that people think you're cool for blazing your own path. All you really are is a target, and it baffles me that you are so proud of being mean to everyone, even though you know that it will eventually lead you to getting the !@#$ kicked out of you.

Be nice to people, and they will be nice to you. It's not that hard.

That is not the objective of the Sith. The objective of the Sith is power by any means necessary. They do not feel that "morals" are necessary to their stated ends and are thus disinterested in them. I don't like their particular approach, but you can get off the high horse. This game needs villains. At least Ivan's happy to play the role.

Now if you'll excuse me there's a soap box somewhere out there calling for me.

You are the one who is not geting. He only said that people that have poor PR and are disliked by many have more chance to be rolled. There is no moral involved. Simple as that.

No, he said he didnt understand why. I can tell that there is a reason why you may not have realized that, so I'll refrain from commenting on it.

But take another look at his posts, please.

Honourable: STA

Immoral: GOONS

Amoral: GOD (we see right through you!)

Isolated: Knights of Ni!

Entangled: MK

Powerful: Polar

Incompetent: lolpink, \m/

Nice: GATO

Mean: ebil NPO

Friend: Polar

Enemy: SuperFriends

Respected: NEW

Annoying: gonna say MK, no other alliance has been this annoying since the TPF war

Barbaric!: NSO

Honourable: New Polar Order

Immoral: Nutty North Koreans

Amoral: Green Protection Agency

Isolated: Federation of Armed Nations

Entangled: Ragnarok

Powerful: The Order of the Paradox

Incompetent: \m/

Nice: Mostly Harmless Alliance

Mean: N/A

Friend: Invicta

Enemy: None

Respected: Mushroom Kingdom

Annoying: Athens

No, he said he didnt understand why. I can tell that there is a reason why you may not have realized that, so I'll refrain from commenting on it.

But take another look at his posts, please.

Is it a bad thing to wonder why an alliance actually wants to be mean to people? Is it a bad thing to wonder why they can't just be nice like the rest of us?

Is it a bad thing to wonder why an alliance actually wants to be mean to people? Is it a bad thing to wonder why they can't just be nice like the rest of us?

Because I hate the game Nation Builder, which is all we seem to be playing here these days.

NOTE: This is an OOC forum, so this is an OOC comment. Any commentary of "what is this game you are referring to?" just won't make sense.

Edited by Ivan Moldavi