Alliance Word Association

New Frontier

Can I also nominate NSO for most stuck in the past and out of touch? You'll notice the current ODN gov is a drastic and significant improvement over the ODN government of the NoCB war era.

ODN then < ODN now

You honestly know that you're only saying that because following the Karma War the ODN decided to mozzy on over to CnG's (mainly MK's) sphere of influence and make nice with you. They chose you as their new master since their old ones got stomped. Before that ODN was the butt of many jokes in MK. After they drop treaties with the NPO side, however, tjhey're cool? They were mocked for ditching Polar in WotC, yet when they ditch the Hegemony in Karma its is alright? Seriously man.

Anyway.....

Honourable: NSO

Immoral: Dark Fist

Amoral: Dark Fist

Isolated: NPO

Entangled: FOK

Powerful: TOP

Incompetent: ODN

Nice: NPO

Mean: NSO

Friend: NpO

Enemy: MHA

Respected: TOP

Annoying: \m/

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To those that don't know, amoral means without morals; no knowledge of morals. Immoral means to know what morals are, but choose to ignore them/go against them. I'm not going to fill this out because it doesn't matter. What answer people fill out isn't necessarily what they think, it's where their alliance is in the world. For example, I would put TPF as honourable because they we're/are honourable to NPO. Members of MK would/will put themselves as something insulting to them (e.g. mean, immoral, incompetent, etc.) because they try to be witty.

Edit: Typo.

Edited by TrilobyteMan

Honourable: Polaris

Immoral: Athens

Amoral: )): GOONS )):

Isolated: Pacifica

Entangled: ODN

Powerful: Polaris

Incompetent: Nutty North Koreans

Nice: VE

Mean: Athens

Friend: New Sith Order

Enemy: Tech raiders in general (no specific alliance)

Respected: New Sith Order

Annoying: MK

Honorable: all our allies

Immoral: TPF ---> hasnt changed one bit....

Isolated: WTF, Ubercon

Entangled: The treaty web

Powerful: MK and NpO

Incompetent: \m/, GGA.....cant really make up my mind....

Nice: Ether, Amazon Nation, TYR

Friend: all our allies again

Enemy: No point letting them know that we are coming :P

Respected: The Grämlins ---> have always respected them and will continue to do so.....even though most of the old timers are gone now.

Annoying: \m/ and in recent times IRON.....

Edited by raasaa

Honourable: STA

Immoral: \m/

Amoral: NPO

Isolated: TSO*

Entangled: IRON

Incompetent: MCXA

Nice: Ninjas

Mean: There isn't really one at the moment

Friend/Enemy: pass (I recently moved power clusters so I don't really know any more)

Respected: NpO

Annoying: TPF

*: This deserves some explanation. If you deliberately stand aside from the web and don't get involved with politics, I don't consider you isolated, you're just playing a different game. The neutrals, WTF and Aircastle all play this way deliberately. Isolation to me means that you want the protection and influence of the web but you haven't got it.

Edited by Bob Janova

To those that don't know, amoral means without morals; no knowledge of morals. Immoral means to know what morals are, but choose to ignore them/go against them. I'm not going to fill this out because it doesn't matter. What answer people fill out isn't necessarily what they think, it's where their alliance is in the world. For example, I would put TPF as honourable because they we/reare honourable to NPO. Members of MK would/will put themselves as something insulting to them (e.g. mean, immoral, incompetent, etc.) because they try to be witty.

We're much too :smug: to say we're incompetent.

Honourable: NpO

Immoral: N/A

Isolated: Grey Council

Entangled: FOK

Powerful: MK

Incompetent: MHA

Nice: Who cares?

Mean: Blech

Friend: Polaris

Enemy: CSN

Respected: GATO

Annoying: Athens, RIA, Fark, CSN, Dark Fist, MK

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

Honourable: Legion

Immoral: NSO

Isolated: GPA

Entangled: IRON

Incompetent: GGA

Nice: MHA

Mean: NSO

Friend: Gramlins

Enemy: IAA

Respected: NpO

Annoying: STA

edit: changed my mind. Thats allowed.

Edited by KingEsus

Enemy: Anyone on Purplol

Interesting choice from a member of ODN. Unless UPN isn't part of "Purplol" these days.

Honorable: STA

Immoral: Athens

Isolated: --

Entangled: --

Incompetent: --

Nice: ODN (shout out to joracy)

Mean: --

Friend: Polar

Enemy: Lot to pick from. Tough to deny RoK, though.

Respected: TOP

Annoying: MK

Edited by TECUMSEH

Honourable: MK, CSN

Immoral: -

Amoral: Damn near everyone, lol.

Isolated: Gre/MHA, sorta. Grey Council, GPA et. al

Entangled: Athens, Polar, FOK

Powerful: TOP, MK, Polar

Incompetent: Where to start?

Nice: RIA

Mean: Us?

Friend: VE, RoK

Enemy: There's fair few, but not anyone I can really single out.

Respected: MK

Annoying: IRON

Honourable:

Of all time, it might just be FreakSafari.com. I am a bit biased, but they were the best type of allies you could get. They're support for Legio X during the NoV-Q war was not necessary, we even told them to "sit this one out", yet they still rammed their nations into a brick wall. And most importantly, they brought lawyers.

Another honorable alliance, would have to be TOP. TOP is no where near FS nor is any current alliance, but TOP does look over it's treaty partners. I remember my time in FACE when they'd just dump random aid on us. If they can't take care of their ally during war, they'll take care of them after. One of the reasons IRON has been able to bounce back.

The top one as of now is probably be ZDP. I've never seen anyone in ZDP put on two faces in my life. Which is a trait for a honorable alliance, imo. Even though they have no treaties, they still follow their friends. I'm glad to be a friend of ZDP

Immoral: \

-Morals don't exist in a game.

Amoral: /

Isolated:Zombie Defense Plan. They legit have no treaties

Entangled: Umbrella. They have ties to all of the major blocs. But they're awesome so it doesn't matter

Powerful: Anyone with a strong enough leader. Since the treaty web is in such a mess, anyone could rise up. Except for Ex Heg.

Incompetent: <Insert lolgga comment here>

Nice: Everyone has a nice side. Even though I don't agree with Athens, they have been kind to me. Shout out to AR and Londo. Not Havok though, he isn't cool enough :P

Mean: \m/?

Friend: NoR :wub:

Enemy: n/a

Respected: Athens

Annoying: ODN complaining about bad treaty partners or any other ironic thing from an alliance