A discussion on tech raiding

ChimpMasterFlash

Hello Planet Bob

Before I start, I want to make it clear that this is not a discussion on the morality or impact of tech raiding. This is a discussion on how to encourage tech raiding and how to effectively tech raid nations that choose not to seek out protection by using political skill to create diplomatic ties with other like minded nations/alliances.

The lack of tech raiding has been a growing concern for many in the cyberverse. I am sure that there are many of us that agree with this profitable and fun act and wish to make planet bob a more fun place for independent, aligned, and unaligned nations/alliances. There have been many attempts to prevent tech raiding throughout our history by uptight individuals. However, ALL attempts have either failed or do not help the majority of the unaligned. I also notice a distinct increase in fun by many who participate in tech raiding. This is why I invite all who share my view to suggest and debate methods on tech raid or land raiding or raiding to teach your new members how to war. You may post your ideas here, send them to me via PM, or go to #cybergoons on synirc for a real time discussion. Hopefully, we can all work together to implement our plans and make Planet Bob a better place for nations who would like to have fun

Thank you.