IRON and Krynn Announcement

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And a proper 24-war defense you did prepare. The world quaked and almost collapsed for 15-30 minutes with the weight of all 24. Who has ever seen an army so large!

Before you go making wild accusations you should know I wasn't even in an alliance at the time of the war, so whatever would've happened wouldn't have mattered to me. But good try. A++++++ for effort.

Although the IRON war machine is legendary not even we can defy the game mechanics. When admin made BoB in all it's gloried he said:

"Thou shall be able to change one's status and enter peace mode" and thus every nation in the game could enter peace mode. Perhaps if our opponents had not used this facility to good effect then we would have been able to declare more wars. Of course that is far to simple an explanation for you. I'm sure you are right we are only capable of getting 24 of our 500 members to update blitz and Krynn should be utterly concerned at our military capability. :rolleyes:

If you start a war on Christmas eve then you are doing so to cause maximum disruption. Congratulations to our opponents, they did so. Again it comes down to you being upset that we didn't just jump down the barrel of the loaded cannon. Whether you were in an alliance or not at the time is irrelevant you have a clear agenda and opinion on the matter, either that or you are just here to generally talk smack and be a nuisance, given your choice of alliance I wouldn't rule out that possibility. :) Do try better next time.

I know there's more pressing drama going on, so I will keep this brief.

I know I have angered many in CN over my nearly 4 years here. That said, anyone who wishes to have a chat with me on IRC to try turning over a new leaf and putting the past behind us is more than welcome to approach me on the subject. I may be a bit of an arse sometimes, but I am not an unreasonable man. If you feel I have genuinely wronged you, come talk to me. I've got an open door policy on that, and take such matters seriously.

I know there's more pressing drama going on, so I will keep this brief.

I know I have angered many in CN over my nearly 4 years here. That said, anyone who wishes to have a chat with me on IRC to try turning over a new leaf and putting the past behind us is more than welcome to approach me on the subject. I may be a bit of an arse sometimes, but I am not an unreasonable man. If you feel I have genuinely wronged you, come talk to me. I've got an open door policy on that, and take such matters seriously.

You stole my cookies. Twice.

Also congrats on the protectorate, hopefully you will find your way now Boris.