IRON and Krynn Announcement

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait, so I suppose this would be the fourth incarnation of EPIC which was discussed yesterday?

Either way, congrats Boris, just don't run out of wool any time soon!

It will be here long after your bastardization of what EPIC was dies ;)

Catface, I was actually referring to this above quoted text. I can see how that could seem the way you took it though. My apologies.

edit for clarity

Edited by NeCoHo

Catface, I was actually referring to this above quoted text. I can see how that could seem the way you took it though. My apologies.

Haha, no problem. As far as that alliance goes, I cannot comment.

Also, haven't talked to you in a while. Stop by our forums some time. :)

Congratulations to Krynn and IRON, you are a match made in heaven :laugh:

I am assuming you're not going to share a bottle of your finest lambic kriek with us? :(

I look forward to working with you guys, Krynn.

Edited by Ivan V

Krynn, you've chosen a fine ally in IRON.

If say......you should recruit from a bunch of aligned nations and get DoW'ed, I'm sure IRON will jump to your defense 6-7 days later and declare a few wars on your attackers. If you are lucky, they might even cancel their treaty with you and then later on still fight for you after being shamed into it and use an ally playing both sides of the war to get lighter terms for themselves. (but not you, sorry!)

Congratulations, you must be brimming with optimism!

If say......you should recruit from a bunch of aligned nations and get DoW'ed, I'm sure IRON will jump to your defense 6-7 days later and declare a few wars on your attackers. If you are lucky, they might even cancel their treaty with you and then later on still fight for you after being shamed into it and use an ally playing both sides of the war to get lighter terms for themselves. (but not you, sorry!)

:lol1:

Thanks Steve, that made my night.

If you can hold a CB for 6 months then rest assured we and our friends have the patience and grit to wait 6 days to organise a proper defence. Your just upset as our opponents had to give in to TPF's demands and you didn't get the curb stomp you have been drueling about for months.

Change the record this one is boring. :rolleyes:

Edited by MCRABT

If you can hold a CB for 6 months then rest assured we and our friends have the patience and grit to wait 6 days to organise a proper defence. Your just upset as our opponents had to give in to TPF's demands and you didn't get the curb stomp you have been drueling about for months.

Change the record this one is boring. :rolleyes:

And a proper 24-war defense you did prepare. The world quaked and almost collapsed for 15-30 minutes with the weight of all 24. Who has ever seen an army so large!

Before you go making wild accusations you should know I wasn't even in an alliance at the time of the war, so whatever would've happened wouldn't have mattered to me. But good try. A++++++ for effort.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

Before you go making wild accusations you should know I wasn't even in an alliance at the time of the war, so whatever would've happened wouldn't have mattered to me. But good try. A++++++ for effort.

That's because you hit peace mode at the hint of war and left your alliance when you knew things were about to get hot. Infact, I looked up your record and since the Karma War you went into Peace Mode everytime it looked like TOP might, just might, get into a war all the while completely going against the orders from your superiors.

That's because you hit peace mode at the hint of war and left your alliance when you knew things were about to get hot. Infact, I looked up your record and since the Karma War you went into Peace Mode everytime it looked like TOP might, just might, get into a war all the while completely going against the orders from your superiors.

Feanor, did you expect anything else from him. I know he talks tough, and is quick to critisize everyone, but like most people of his type, to which I will include Caffine as one (sorry Caf, but have to mention you here), Arcades, and other guys that often made fun of the weaker side while waveing their so called courage and "superior morals", when it comes to a real fight, they often choose flight.

Let him gloat, go around insulting those in a weaker position politically. Yah, he will even most likely get to attack TOP or IRON and make fun of them while he is doing it. But in the end I think they get their just rewards, at least Arcades did, too bad Caffine never really got it, but I'm hoping one day he will sit on the side of a lossing war and really put his nation into the fight.

So no reason to respond to him. When iFOK is on a chopping block in the future as it will always come around, he will jump ship and critisize them and their allies, and he may get a chance to do it several more times before everyone will find out what a spineless coward without conviction or morals he really is. Truely the worst of humans.

What are you talking about? I had a blast taking nukes for TOP in it's last war, my only war while I was with TOP, the Karma war. I realize you are trying to discredit me, but try harder. And coming from your alliance it's hilarious to see you point the infra-hugging finger. You guys are the creator of that distinction.

Khyber, that's an easy accusation to make that doesn't reflect my past. I have fought in a losing war, fighting 3v1 and also a winning one with TOP. Both were great fun. Seriously, you know I only have 8k infra right? I could be ZI'ed and buy that right back.

Worst of humans, eh? Note to self; this is what happens when you openly disagree with a bunch of arrogant alliance members who think they can do no wrong. Character assassination.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

What are you talking about? I had a blast taking nukes for TOP in it's last war, my only war while I was with TOP, the Karma war. I realize you are trying to discredit me, but try harder. And coming from your alliance it's hilarious to see you point the infra-hugging finger. You guys are the creator of that distinction.

Khyber, that's an easy accusation to make that doesn't reflect my past. I have fought in a losing war, fighting 3v1 and also a winning one with TOP. Both were great fun. Seriously, you know I only have 8k infra right? I could be ZI'ed and buy that right back.

Worst of humans, eh? Note to self; this is what happens when you openly disagree with a bunch of arrogant alliance members who think they can do no wrong. Character assassination.

Read my post again. After the Karma War you went into peace mode, unauthorized, every time a situtation occurred that looked like it might explode into a war. That's fact. We have proof of it.

Khyber: Arguing with him is useless. I learned during his time in TOP that he doesn't believe in facts or logic. It's all about his view and that's it. We were the bad guys then (seriously, who stays in an alliance they absolutely hate?) and we'll continue to be the bad guys. The only reason I replied to his post was to get him into a rage. The guy goes nuts when the word TOP appears. I find it hilarious.

Edited by Feanor Noldorin

So no reason to respond to him. When iFOK is on a chopping block in the future as it will always come around, he will jump ship and critisize them and their allies, and he may get a chance to do it several more times before everyone will find out what a spineless coward without conviction or morals he really is. Truely the worst of humans.

Whatever your quarrel is, this is really uncalled for. I think it's in real bad taste. On the subject at hand, we will see what happens in the next global war. I'm ready to stand by my fellow members and I have confidence that Steve will stand by theirs as well.

Whatever your quarrel is, this is really uncalled for. I think it's in real bad taste. On the subject at hand, we will see what happens in the next global war. I'm ready to stand by my fellow members and I have confidence that Steve will stand by theirs as well.

So uh.. those comments you make to Invicta are merely love taps?

Congrats Lord Boris and Mirima.