Shouldering the Burden

Schattenmann

Out of Game Recruitment  

383 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the same time most of them discard recruitment letters without reading them, precluding them from development aid from the get-go.

It's been over 3 years since I started, so I don't know what sort of welcome message CN gives you, but I know in other games I've tried the system sends you an auto message that gives you hints about where to start - like finding a clan or giving you a general "basic growth advise" shpeel that helped you get through the first couple days without having to flounder around or even needing an alliance to tell you how to do the most basic things.

Also, one thing I've consistently disliked about starting other games is the fact that unless I play for a month I can do jack-all. It's really boring to not be able to even explore basic parts of the game (like buying things etc) until you've already gotten into the game.

Good call bringing this to my awareness. I need to post this thingy on my face book! I've brought 3 people into the game from my rl friends, though none of them currently play. I talk about it a bit, as personally I think it is a swell, free, game to play :P.

Hey Schattenmann, hows it going?

Q.Have you posted your recruitment link?

No, but i have gotten one on my xbox live once, I thought it would be an interesting idea to do myself, but then i notice that most of my xbox live friends are ALREADY CN players

Q. Have you talked to a person about CyberNations in real life?

A few people, one of my buddies was actually playing before i was. Hes the person i usually talk to about CN, he no longer plays and more (knocking up ladies will do that). Another person who i used to talk about CN was my brother, he sign up just after i did. Stuck with it too, but he didn't like the forums(both alliance and this one) and IRC so he wasn't the most active player, he also recruited his girl friend to the game but she thought it was too "nerdy" and stop playing after 3 months, my brother continue playing until after the UJW where his nation was abused when he was a POW and made the game no longer fun for him.

I also got my other buddy playing, but he wanted to build an alliance from the ground up. When he found out how much work actually goes into an alliance, he gave up completely.

I think that answers your questions