\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

Despite all pesudomoral implications (were they right, were they wrong bla blah blah), at the end what matter is what each alliance will gain with that.

If nothing happens, than \m/, Goons and PC will have done a good move...gained some tech, traning and excitment to some members.

If this turn on a bad PR, or even reps or a war (like what happened after Athens-KoK) them it would have been a very stupid move...

Look like to me the odds favor the second option. But let's roll the dice...

Edited by King Louis the II

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um excuse me guys, this is supposed to be a world of peace, please stop warring people. Please stop using ground assaults. Please stop sharing targets with your alliance and allies, that's not what they are there for.

"Peace is a Lie"

You have much to learn about this place.

Despite all pesudomoral implications (were they right, were they wrong bla blah blah), at the end what matter is what each alliance will gain with that.

If nothing happens, than \m/, Goons and PC will have done a good move...gained some tech, traning and excitment to some members.

If this turn on a bad PR, or even reps or a war (like what happened after Athens-KoK) them it would have been a very stupid move...

Look like to me the odds favor the second option. But let's roll the dice...

If their allias accept this kind of thing without so much as giving them "a stern talking to" then we will see lots more of this and it will escalate. If that happens their allies will be all but saying they support these kinds of alliance wide raids.

Edited by Alterego

The ones caught with their hand in the cookie jar are the ones who are angry it came to the OWF.

Angry? Not at all. I'm just perplexed you believe you're doing anything other than being a massive attention whore. I suppose it's our fault for indulging you but you're just so naive and blind it's too easy to get our kicks in. The only thing that irritates me is the consistent idiocy and lack of basic reading comprehension skills by all these moral crusaders in the thread. And the number of hypocrites like Bob of VE is overwhelming. But hey, this is the OWF. I suppose I should just accept what you all consider normal, right?

But then where does that leave us? With absolutely nothing to do. Nothing. Which is part of the reason why the world is fading into obscurity, it's inevitable demise is coming and you are all the cause of it. You all, who believe you have the right to tell other alliances what they can or can not do, something you criticized and went to war with the New Pacific Order for. You can either be the hypocrites or just accept the fact you all contributed to the current state of affairs and cease your whining so you can take a moment to reflect in your mirrors and sulk about how you ruined your own game by being so dependent upon alliances like \m/ to keep things interesting but then turning around and threatening to "tech raid [us] out of existence again".

Pick a side, and stick with it. I'm having a difficult time keeping track of where everyone stands when you jump back and forth across the line when you deem it necessary to save yourself.

Edited by Emperor Marx

I'm afraid its pretty clear cut. They had no protectors, they got hit, someone decided to protect them on the premise that it would see their demise if they hadnt taken that action.

If their allias accept this kind of thing without so much as giving them "a stern talking to" then we will see lots more of this and it will escalate. If that happens their allies will be all but saying they support these kinds of alliance wide raids.

I thought giving "a stern talking to" wasn't enough...

What "allias?"

They had no allies, which made them a target for a short, mostly harmless raid. I don't see your soldiers rushing into the frey. You speak loudly, and carry no stick.

And the number of hypocrites like Bob of VE is overwhelming

Show me where I have supported the type of action I am condemning before you throw around words like that.

You all, who believe you have the right to tell other alliances what they can or can not do, something you criticized and went to war with the New Pacific Order for

I don't think you understand the motivation of Karma. It was in order to free alliances from a world where they lived in fear, liable to being rolled by the Hegemony over little or nothing – exactly what you are doing now. The 'new Hegemony' is you. I did not fight in Karma so upstart has-been bully alliances could reform and ascend via the unjust path again.

I guess that /m\ and their friends will have to take again the same lesson they were already given,

Some bullies are just not very smart, I guess.

Yap, yap, yap. Give it a rest. If there's a lesson to give, you're not the one worthy of giving it.

What "allias?"

They had no allies, which made them a target for a short, mostly harmless raid. I don't see your soldiers rushing into the frey. You speak loudly, and carry no stick.

I mean your allies during this "harmless raid". I carry a big stick that can take any 3 from your alliance any time you like, the higher end of my NS range is preferred.

I mean your allies during this "harmless raid". I carry a big stick that can take any 3 from your alliance any time you like, the higher end of my NS range is preferred.

So you going to use that stick, or is this just more talking?

So you going to use that stick, or is this just more talking?

Pick 3 guys from your alliance and name the date.

my stats:

Highest rank:507. Nukes taken: 25, Nukes sent: 44. Over 12,500 infra lost in combat. War is the only option for Bog Land,

Edited by Alterego

Show me where I have supported the type of action I am condemning before you throw around words like that.

I don't think you understand the motivation of Karma. It was in order to free alliances from a world where they lived in fear, liable to being rolled by the Hegemony over little or nothing – exactly what you are doing now. The 'new Hegemony' is you. I did not fight in Karma so upstart has-been bully alliances could reform and ascend via the unjust path again.

The Viridian Entente was involved in the massacre against GPA. Guilt by association. And no, nice try. But you're the ones threatening to roll us for a simple tech raid. \m/ was not, is not and does not have any intentions of holding FoA under our boots like the Continuum of old, a bloc you were once a strong proponent for. I guess things change when you realize staying with a side means getting stomped. Now had we paraded around on the OWF glorifying our raid on FOA then yes I could see your correlation, but alas that was not done and you're just blowing smoke out of some twisted personal grudge for those who allow their members the freedom to enjoy themselves. Regardless of what you fought for in the war, many things have been made possible by it, even the things you didn't wish to happen but that's what happens when there's a massive powershift. Maybe you should have continued to ban our existence like the Continuum of old, but then you'd be just as bad as they were. Perhaps you should let the NPO retake control of the world once more since this ruffles your feathers so much. Death to freedom! How dare alliances conduct themselves how they wish! Down with freedom! All hail the glorious King Bob Janova, ruler of the cyberverse!

Yeah I'll pass on that. I like my freedoms very much, thank you.

Pick 3 guys from your alliance and name the date.

my stats:

Highest rank:507. Nukes taken: 25, Nukes sent: 44. Over 12,500 infra lost in combat. War is the only option for Bog Land, all raiders will eat WRC powered nukes

Yes, everyone can read your bio. You seem very proud about your losses.

Maybe you should have continued to ban our existence like the Continuum of old, but then you'd be just as bad as they were.
Your behaviour now and in the past makes banning your existence the right thing morally.

There is nothing bad with giving bullies the treatment they deserve.

Edited by Golan 1st

Your behaviour now and in the past makes banning your existence the right thing morally.

There is nothing bad will giving bullies the treatment they deserve.

I'm glad you're so educated on the affairs of the world and I'm also glad you support restricting the freedoms of alliances and their members. I can tell right now you've got a bright career waiting for you in this world with that attitude.

Doesn't change the fact that he has much to learn.

fair enough. ^_^

There is nothing bad will giving bullies the treatment they deserve.

Seek a therapist. It seems as if there are several skeletons you need to address.