\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

you're very welcome. I'm glad you recognize your irrelevance in this matter.

thank you for your absolutely transparent attempt to trivialize my statements criticizing the pillage and plunder of a recognized alliance and the apparent disregard of an alliance to their own charter.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You seem to be trying to deflect attention to anyone else at the moment.

Sure. Whatever you say. You can cry foul that we "broke" our own charter but what you fail to realize is that there isn't just the charter that governs \m/. We have directives and other decrees made that guide how the alliance is ran, one of them is that organized mass raids by the Government are fine while individuals raiding individual nations must abide by the guidelines set in the charter. You wouldn't know this because you're not a \m/ member and we don't post every law and rule where it's publicly accessible. It's practical to do it this way because amending the charter is more work then a simple adjustment or new rule is worth and these new rules and laws are often temporary in certain cases. Good luck in garnering more attention for yourself however.

Sure. Whatever you say. You can cry foul that we "broke" our own charter but what you fail to realize is that there isn't just the charter that governs \m/. We have directives and other decrees made that guide how the alliance is ran, one of them is that organized mass raids by the Government are fine while individuals raiding individual nations must abide by the guidelines set in the charter.

So you just admitted this was an officially approved alliance war carried out without declaration or for any reason beyond your own boringness?

I rather suspected that was the case but nice to have confirmation.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir

you're very welcome. I'm glad you recognize your irrelevance in this matter.

Any member of an alliance is a relevant party in this discussion, especially any members of alliances with 33 or fewer members.

You made a big mistake.

Denying it and throwing random insults at those who want it corrected is not going to make this better.

So you just admitted this was an officially approved alliance war carried out without an announcement or cause, just because you are boring?

I rather suspected that was the case but nice to have confirmation.

All wars are tech raids until the game mechanics allow individuals to isolate what is taken or destroyed in war.

Sure. Whatever you say. You can cry foul that we "broke" our own charter but what you fail to realize is that there isn't just the charter that governs \m/. We have directives and other decrees made that guide how the alliance is ran, one of them is that organized mass raids by the Government are fine while individuals raiding individual nations must abide by the guidelines set in the charter. You wouldn't know this because you're not a \m/ member and we don't post every law and rule where it's publicly accessible. It's practical to do it this way because amending the charter is more work then a simple adjustment or new rule is worth and these new rules and laws are often temporary in certain cases. Good luck in garnering more attention for yourself however.

Thank you. I appriciate your candor in the matter. It is nice to know that your charter is a worthless piece of propaganda that can be changed or circumvented when the gov't feels like.

Have fun ruining our game marxie.

/wave

CtG

ps and with that I have other things to do.

What kind of alliance leader would admit that this was a government orchestrated alliance level attack and not a series of individually organised tech raids. :facepalm:

thank you for your absolutely transparent attempt to trivialize my statements criticizing the pillage and plunder of a recognized alliance and the apparent disregard of an alliance to their own charter.

Your statements are trivial, regardless. Marx will handle it, probably in a way that will provide more tears for your way of life in the future.

Any member of an alliance is a relevant party in this discussion, especially any members of alliances with 33 or fewer members.

You made a big mistake.

Denying it and throwing random insults at those who want it corrected is not going to make this better.

None of my insults have been random, yet all have been precise. No mistakes were made. Thank you for your concerns. ^_^

What kind of alliance leader would admit that this was a government orchestrated alliance level attack and not a series of individually organised tech raids. :facepalm:

The kind of crappy alliance leader an alliance like yours and many others would have. Really, it is what it is and no amount of spin will change that. Athens was in a similar situation, how they chose to handle it was their way. How we choose to handle this is our way. If you wish to hide behind your ill-conceived notions of what is right or wrong then you're welcome to do so. I and the rest of \m/ on the other hand will act as we see fit and I have no desire to bend to the wills and taboos of you and everyone else.

Thank you. I appriciate your candor in the matter. It is nice to know that your charter is a worthless piece of propaganda that can be changed or circumvented when the gov't feels like.

Have fun ruining our game marxie.

/wave

CtG

ps and with that I have other things to do.

Apparently you don't know how to read, I suggest you fix that.

None of my insults have been random, yet all have been precise. No mistakes were made. Thank you for your concerns. ^_^

If your goal was to give a CB on a platter to every alliance on Planet Bob, including even those who "tech raid," then I'll agree that no mistakes were made.

If your goal was to give a CB on a platter to every alliance on Planet Bob, including even those who "tech raid," then I'll agree that no mistakes were made.

Oh, a CB you say? So Planet Bob is going to start declaring war on alliances who tech raid now? Is that what you're saying? Don't be ridiculous. This happens so often it would make your head spin. The only difference is that the alliances who get raided are typically under 20 members and it's done by alliances whom happen to be under the radar of those holding grudges or whatever. But alas, since \m/, GOONS and PC are big names this has been brought to everyone's attention in hopes of making us feel bad for some ego-booster points. Well, you're going to have to try harder than this because so far all I've seen from you and the others is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Edited by Emperor Marx

Oh, a CB you say? So Planet Bob is going to start declaring war on alliances who tech raid now? Is that what you're saying? Don't be ridiculous. This happens so often it would make your head spin. The only difference is that the alliances who get raided are typically under 20 members and it's done by alliances whom happen to be under the radar of those holding grudges or whatever. But alas, since \m/, GOONS and PC are big names this has been brought to everyone's attention in hopes of making us feel bad for some ego-booster points. Well, you're going to have to try harder than this because so far all I've seen from you and the others is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

You said it wasnt a tech raid. It doesnt fit any part of what you call a tech raid and as far as I know tech raids arent organised and run en masse at the highest levels of government while obviously coordinating with allies. That is a war.

You said it wasnt a tech raid. It doesnt fit any part of what you call a tech raid and as far as I know tech raids arent organised and run en masse at the highest levels of government while obviously coordinating with allies. That is a war.

Oh boy, clearly you can't seem to grasp simple concepts. I'll try again for your benefit: All wars are tech raids until the attacker can isolate what's stolen or destroyed in a war. Aside from that, typically in a war full-out attacks are used. Involving not just Ground attacks, but Cruise Missiles, Aircraft and Nuclear Weapons as well as the Navy. Nothing aside from Ground Attacks were used in these raids, and true to the concept of tech raiding, peace was sent to the attacked nations after the quad attacks were done. The only way this would turn into a war is if FoA counterattacked, and after hearing what I have from FoA I believe peace is going to be the outcome. They understand their predicament and their fellow Yellow Sphere comrades have offered them a hand. Really, this did more to help FoA than anything.

And since you love our charter so much, why don't you actually read it again. You'll find that statement in the charter.

Edited by Emperor Marx

Oh boy, clearly you can't seem to grasp simple concepts. I'll try again for your benefit: All wars are tech raids until the attacker can isolate what's stolen or destroyed in a war. Aside from that, typically in a war full-out attacks are used. Involving not just Ground attacks, but Cruise Missiles, Aircraft and Nuclear Weapons as well as the Navy. Nothing aside from Ground Attacks were used in these raids, and true to the concept of tech raiding, peace was sent to the attacked nations after the quad attacks were done. The only way this would turn into a war is if FoA counterattacked, and after hearing what I have from FoA I believe peace is going to be the outcome. They understand their predicament and their fellow Yellow Sphere comrades have offered them a hand. Really, this did more to help FoA than anything.

I don't care what you call it, a tech raid, a war or a foreign affairs lesson. :blink:

You attacked an alliance with 33 members.

I don't care what you call it, a tech raid, a war or a foreign affairs lesson. :blink:

You attacked an alliance with 33 members.

Oh no, he said it himself. It is a tech raid. Of an alliance of 33 members, who apparently, would be piled upon if they had the temerity to attack back. I hope that FoA demands reparations for this.

And since you love our charter so much, why don't you actually read it again. You'll find that statement in the charter.

This is about as sad of a display of semantic argument that I've seen. I am very pro-raiding, but this, like KoN situation, isn't something to be commended or looked favorably upon.

You know, I thought \m/ might actually have a shot at building themselves a future different from their past with Aros, CSM, et al over there. Silly me. Looks like you're going to follow GOONS over the cliff again.

Be seeing you.

Actually, I'll most likely be seeing them first. I'll have nukes again soon. FAIL will have a glorious return.