\m/, I just want to help

Alterego

Power will do that to a person.

I have no power. :P

@Haflinger: If anyone, at any time in history, had tried to tech raid MK we would have shoved every last nuke in our arsenal down their throat. I recommend everyone to use similair policies.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in a decent mood today so allow me to save everyone a substantial amount of time that would otherwise be wasted in reading and responding to this thread.

GOONS , PC , \m/ : They don't give a damn what you think about them or their actions. Your feigned moral outrage and bawwing will only give them material to laugh at.

Outraged individuals: Posting about how upset you are and how cruel and evil you think this raid in isn't going to get you anywhere. While the similarities to the KoN situation are obvious, this isn't Athens or FoB you are dealing with. Political pressure and threads like this are much more effective against them, not so much here.

So, instead of having 40 pages of gibberish lets go ahead and shut this thread down now. I'm sure there is something more exciting we can argue about.

I have no power. :P

@Haflinger: If anyone, at any time in history, had tried to tech raid MK we would have shoved every last nuke in our arsenal down their throat. I recommend everyone to use similair policies.

I wasn't talking about you as an individual. I was referring to your alliance as a whole. It's amusing watching you flail around as you try to defend your weak position in this matter, though. Keep it up.

I'm in a decent mood today so allow me to save everyone a substantial amount of time that would otherwise be wasted in reading and responding to this thread.

GOONS , PC , \m/ : They don't give a damn what you think about them or their actions. Your feigned moral outrage and bawwing will only give them material to laugh at.

Outraged individuals: Posting about how upset you are and how cruel and evil you think this raid in isn't going to get you anywhere. While the similarities to the KoN situation are obvious, this isn't Athens or FoB you are dealing with. Political pressure and threads like this are much more effective against them, not so much here.

So, instead of having 40 pages of gibberish lets go ahead and shut this thread down now. I'm sure there is something more exciting we can argue about.

Indeed? Well let's hope that FoA puts up a fight and the Corporation protects them. I'm sure the courageous tech raiders who love war will enjoy that immensely.

I for one am shocked and outraged that \m/ allows techraids and attacks poor innocent alliances.

Maybe if this thread gets to 30 pages by the end of the day they'll realize the error of their ways and allow all of us other cn alliances to dictate who they can and can't attack

It may be our only hope right now :mellow:

I for one am shocked and outraged that \m/ allows techraids and attacks poor innocent alliances.

Maybe if this thread gets to 30 pages by the end of the day they'll realize the error of their ways and allow all of us other cn alliances to dictate who they can and can't attack

It may be our only hope right now :mellow:

Haha...thank you for this. :awesome: Let's hope everyone reads it the way you intended.

Indeed? Well let's hope that FoA puts up a fight and the Corporation protects them. I'm sure the courageous tech raiders who love war will enjoy that immensely.

Looks like they plan to continue with the "raid" the last new raider joining in wasnt that long ago.

Edited by Alterego

Looks like they plan to continue with the "raid" the last new raider joining in wasnt that long ago.

PC nations were directed around 0130 this morning not to initiate new raids on FoA and to peace out their existing raids.

We are currently talking about the situation with The Corporation leadership.

If people love FoA so much then they should sign a treaty so that they can step in and put a stop to this alleged abomination.

Kudos to all those alliances who refuse to bend their knee to the will of the general public of Planet Bob. I fully support raiding from unprotected or politically isolated alliances. It is the responsibility of the leadership of said alliances to protect their members and yet it seems nobody ever notices their failure. Forming an alliance is a great responsibility and should not be taken lightly. For those who choose to go it alone, they must be prepared to fight.

The inhabitants of Bob have gotten too used to binding themselves in paper chains. It is time to break free of those. If this action disgusts you as much as you would have us believe, then petition your alliance's government to intervene. Raids of this sort and smaller scale go on daily, and your alliance sits by and watches. At worst you throw a few pointed words at the perpetrators. If you believe so strongly in the injustice of this, then how can you live with your inaction? Those alliances that merely sit on the sidelines complaining when something like this happens are complicit in the act. And yet, everyone is waiting for public opinion to give them the green light to do what they want. This is sad.

It's time people stood up and shook off the bonds of the old way. The world has changed and we must change with it.

I want to know what possessed you guys to think that this was a good idea after Athens got publicly crucified for the exact same thing two months ago.

I was wondering the same thing. Thanks for letting me know I'm not alone, quinny :wub:

Seriously I don't care one way or the other about the tech raiding, but you'd think that they'd have learned from Athen's mistake that the CN community doesn't take well to tech raids on alliances above some arbitrary number (generally 5-10) and not made the attack.

Seriously, ES needs to hurry up and kill \m/ again. The sooner the better because I hate waking up to this sort of stupid stuff on the forums.

Seriously I don't care one way or the other about the tech raiding, but you'd think that they'd have learned from Athen's mistake that the CN community doesn't take well to tech raids on alliances above some arbitrary number (generally 5-10) and not made the attack.

Seriously, ES needs to hurry up and kill \m/ again. The sooner the better because I hate waking up to this sort of stupid stuff on the forums.

PC and GOONS were also involved in the raidings. The raidings from our guys matched with our charter, however.

PC and GOONS were also involved in the raidings. The raidings from our guys matched with our charter, however.

Still pretty crappy for you guys simply because of the bad PR, then. But yeah at least you didn't break your charter in doing so.

Still pretty crappy for you guys simply because of the bad PR, then. But yeah at least you didn't break your charter in doing so.

We're not opposed to bad PR...we send out balloon boy vibes once in a while to get the juices flowing on OWF. I'm under the impression there would be a lot fewer MK duders in this thread if \m/ weren't involved, but that's just an assumption.

Well this is nothing new.

I sincerely hope, my most worthy brother, that you are not attempting anything so selfless or immaterial as moral outrage or condemnnation. Unless the Sith are much fallen from the one's I helped shape, pursuing one's passion is the end-all, be-all of the Sith. Or are you happy hand-holders with the peace-niks and the "Perpetually Outraged" Crowd?

As with the Sith, so with \m/; we pursue our desires. That is our justification, that is all the justification we need. We do what we do to enjoy ourselves. If you have a problem with that, do what we Unjust always told you to do; Do Something About It. If war isn't to your taste, try diplomatic censure, or something equally "worthwhile". Or you could just be nice to us, that works suprisingly well. Ask WAPA; they have long memories.

I really hope this trend of Sith Moral Outrage ends. It's demeaning to me and everyone else who put work into the organization.

i'm really sad to see GOONS being involved in this dishonorable engagement. I'm not speaking for the whole NpO but as a member..and i believe Grub made his stance quite clear during the Athens-incident. I foresee consequences... :mellow:

Edited by Hawky

I want to know what possessed you guys to think that this was a good idea after Athens got publicly crucified for the exact same thing two months ago.

Heh, the question might answer itself...Athens got 70 pages of public crucifixion out of it.

i'm really sad to see GOONS being involved in this dishonorable engagement. I'm not speaking for the whole NpO but as a member..and i believe Grub made his stance quite clear during the Athens-incident. I foresee consequences... :mellow:

Grub is, as always, welcome to address his concerns through the usual channels.

Not really. Those alliances are clearly showing themselves to be a danger to global security – unlike the alliance that they raided. If you imprison a kidnapper, does that make you as bad as him?

Oh so tech raiding is now a threat to global security? Who crowned you King of the World? I must have missed that ceremony.