IRON dispatch

dvdcchn

IRON.png

It is with a humbled heart I come before you, to announce a change in the council of the Independent Republic of Orange Nations.

Griffon, Minister of Internal Affairs; Grizz Goose, Minister of Central Intelligence; Peron, Deputy Minister of Defense, and Shan Revan, Deputy Secretary of State have resigned from council duties.

They have served with great distinction and honor, a retirement is well deserved. They will remain with IRON and help guide the Republic as we move forward into tomorrow, for that we thank them as well.

These gentlemen have sacrificed themselves for the republic in great times; being bitten by life commitments, they chose to step aside for the republic, yet maintain their commitment to an alliance grateful.

Remember brothers, “rejoice for the republic is glorious and strong.”

I have been granted the office of Secretary of State, and with that said I present to you the IRON Council.

Finsterbaby

President of IRON

DVDCCHN

Council Member

Secretary of State

Delgursh

Council Member

Deputy Secretary of State

Shahenshah

Council Member

Deputy Secretary of State

MCRABT

Council Member

Minister of Defense

Matt Miller

Council Member

Minister of The Vault

Krash

Council Member

Minister of Internal Affairs

bay102174

Council Member

Minister of Tables

Edited by dvdcchn

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Peron- you are someone I consider a great friend and a grat person to work with. You've been calm and clear headed when I've worked with you. You've shown nothing but dedication and I respect you for it.

Shan- I've enjoyed working with you as an ally and you've been a longtime IRON Council member I know. I wish you luck in your ventures, I've seen your great impact upon IRON and you have nothing but my respect and admiration for it.

Friffy, I don't really know you that well but I have enjoyed our banter and conversations. I will miss your presence.

Grizz Goose, I have not known you but I know that all IRON Councilors have contributed a great deal to what makes IRON what it is today.

To all of you, I wish you luck, it is hard to step down but you've all served IRON well and I'm glad to have worked with you as an ally (and am sorry I have not had a chance with some of you). I]'ll see you around.

To DVD, I've enjoyed talking to you and look forward to the opportunity to work with you. I know this is a major change for IRON but I know IRON will move on and be strong as always. To all, good luck. :wub: Shan, Grizz, Peron, and Friffon :wub:

o/ IRON

Will Shah instead be giving lessons to IRON members on how to win debates on the OWF? <_<

Anyways, good luck. Retirement's cool.

Well, all sarcasm aside, hopefully not. I at least like a challenge, and Shah is far from it. I generally viewed him as a James Dahl type. Strange he got to government.