A Press Release from The Corporation

TheCorporationBanner2.png

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

New Corp Gov signs ODP with MA

OWRP, PLANET BOB -- JAN. 15, 2010

Greetings Planet Bob,

Over the last few weeks the government of the Corporation has undergone a few changes. Our Chief Security Officer, Valves, felt it was time to move on and help an alliance he holds dear restart. As someone who has experienced the heartbreak Planet Bob has to offer, I can sincerely understand the need to go back and help rebuild something you once loved. We wish Valves the best of luck. Bungalo Bill, one of our founding members, comes into the role of CSO as an experienced military man, and we know he will perform admirably in his new duties.

Archer, the first Chief Communications Officer corp had, and the longest serving c-level officer (along with CFO Obiwan), has decided that he would like to explore some new areas of alliance organization. Archer remains with us as our first Director of Developmental Research, a position which I will not explain, but will soon make its presence and actions known to Planet Bob. We thank Archer for his invaluable work as CCO (MoFA), and thank him for agreeing to take on the uncharted waters of this new position. Legendoftheskies replaces Archer as CCO, and we all look forward to the good work he will do. What that means is, if we do something you have a problem with, or if you just want to annoy someone, query Legendoftheskies[Corp] on IRC.

That said, our current government looks like this:

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

ASROCK, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer

Bungalo Bill, Chief Security Officer

Hereno, Director of Knowledge

Jake997, Director of Human Resources

Jon Archer, Director of Developmental Research

Akeetti, Director of Supply

5 Star Playa, Director of Technology

CyberRuler, Colonel

---

The Corporation has been close to many alliances since its inception, but Monos Archein is an alliance we have only recently befriended. While many of us at Corp have been familiar with MA for ages, and even more of us have considered CptGodzilla and Rupert friends, it was only over the last month or so we began to establish diplomatic relations.

As could be expected, we became fast friends and decided that a treaty was in order. So here it is... written by Legendoftheskies, but we won't let that get to his head.

CorporateFlag05.pngMAFlag.jpg

The "I Only Just Realized We Didn't Think of a Name for this Treaty" Treaty

A Corp - MA ODP

A decidedly average ODP

*sigh* It’s so difficult being me. If you know me at all, you most likely know me for my treaty-drafting expertise. Indeed I, Legendoftheskies, am the one that brought you the image-based AzN/TYR PIAT as well as the eye-bleeding spectacle that was the Bel-Air/Corp PIAT. Naturally, Corp was begging me for my next masterpiece, but, I AM NOT A MACHINE. Christ. I may be a comedic genius, but funny ideas don’t grow on trees, you know. They take time and inspiration, two things I seem to be lacking as of late. So I’m sorry to disappoint, but you’ll have to do with a regular treaty. That’s right an everyday, normal treaty that’s all srs business and doesn’t make you laugh in the slightest. There shall be nothing amusing or humorous in this treaty whatsoever. Not one little chuckle. Nope. Nothing to see here. No sir. Sorry. Better luck next time.

Article I. Peace

Both signatories of this treaty agree to treat each other with the utmost respect and to refrain from any hostile action against the other. Hostile action is defined as declaring war, aiding enemies of the other signatory, conspiring against the other signatory, or spying (in-game or out).

Article II. Optional Defense

Should one signatory come under attack by an outside party, the other signatory is encouraged, but not required to assist the other in any way they can, whether that be economically or militarily.

Article III. Intelligence

Should one signatory come upon information that is vital to the security of the other signatory, they are required to share this information with them as soon as feasibly possible.

Article IV. Termination

Should one signatory wish to cancel this agreement, they may do so at their leisure provided that they give the other signatory 48 hour’s notice prior to the cancellation.

Signatures;

For The Corporation

iClean, Chief Executive Officer

Kevin McDonald, Chairman

ASROCK, Chief Administrative Officer

Obiwan, Chief Finance Officer

LegendoftheSkies, Chief Communications Officer

Bungalo Bill, Chief Security Officer

For Monos Archein

CptGodZilla, Certified purveyor of the highlife

Rudolph, bad *** regent

Lastly, just a reminder that all diplomats are welcome at www.cn-corporation.com

A new gov, a new treaty... times are good.

Commence posting hails.

o7 Corp

o7 MA

EDIT: Also, a late addition from CptGodzilla:

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> don't announce it yet

<Aurion[GOD]> lol, too late

<CptGodzilla> i was gonna make you announce our new forums while you were at it

<CptGodzilla> but no

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> rofl

<CptGodzilla> you had to be a ... and announce it 5 minutes before i got home

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> nobody likes your forums anyway

<Aurion[GOD]> CptGodzilla: That's your job.

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> >:[

<Rudolph[MA]BAR> lol

<CptGodzilla> but they're sexy

<CptGodzilla> www.monosarchein.net

<CptGodzilla> check em out

So, yeah... check out www.monosarchein.net

Edited by Kevin McDonald

OP edited to add:

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> wait

<CptGodzilla> don't announce it yet

<Aurion[GOD]> lol, too late

<CptGodzilla> i was gonna make you announce our new forums while you were at it

<CptGodzilla> but no

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> rofl

<CptGodzilla> you had to be a ... and announce it 5 minutes before i got home

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> nobody likes your forums anyway

<Aurion[GOD]> CptGodzilla: That's your job.

<iClean[Corp|CEOut]> >:[

<Rudolph[MA]BAR> lol

<CptGodzilla> but they're sexy

<WickedJ[CSN]> oh

<CptGodzilla> www.monosarchein.net

<CptGodzilla> check em out

Edited by Kevin McDonald