Unlikely allies?

Huang Ti

What alliances currently allied would you consider an "odd couple"?

I dont mean government of X gets along with and trusts government of Y. What i mean is more about alliances with different cultures, different ways of playing CN, different values, allied together.

Personally i wouldnt have thought of Fark in Superfriends. I would have thought like their very lulzy culture would be out of place.

Or having New GOONS allied to NpO. Same reasons. I would have thought they'd be a good fit with Fark actually!

While i'm at it... Legion and Valhalla. Two alliances with different ways of playing CN. Val so big nations with a small tight community while Legion do loads of nations in a large varied community.

Obviously these alliances wouldnt have signed these treaties if they werent warranted. And i could see it going that way but i dont mean for this thread to be nasty. Its just a thread for personal musings and such.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he meant alliance wise... but then again there are 'the immortals' and other such alliances.

I think I meant a figurative bunch of 'Persians'.

Or having New GOONS allied to NpO. Same reasons. I would have thought they'd be a good fit with Fark actually!

Given the circumstances of Fark's birth I don't see them being very friendly with any incarnation of GOONS.

Can't really think of any good ones. NSO and IRON maybe, but that wasn't all that surprising.

NADC and MCXA? Seems like an odd pair, ever since MCXA participated in the slaughter of NADC they've been best buds.

The VE and GGA, and Legion and Valhalla are allied these days. Pre-Karma War GATO had ties with the NPO.

The lone official connection between GGA and VE is the United Jungle Accords, the green team economic treaty.

Edited by Farnsworth

Personally i wouldnt have thought of Fark in Superfriends. I would have thought like their very lulzy culture would be out of place.

Very few people seem to really know Fark due to their lack of a presence on the OWF. (Those who do love them to death.)

Edited by Penkala