Hmm.... a slight problem

PussInBoots

I am currently nation sitting for an alliance member, and it wasn't until today I realized that we were in the same trade ring...

However, it was approved by the admins Here and I hope that this would be sufficient.

I got quite the surprise when I opened my trades today only to see a "Cheat warning". As you may understand, this scared me a great deal. We have no aid offers or the like, and the trade was started long before the nation sitting thread.

I hope this can be fixed, as I am collecting, infra jumping and wonder buying tomorrow

Best regards,

Kurushio

I am currently nation sitting for an alliance member, and it wasn't until today I realized that we were in the same trade ring...

However, it was approved by the admins Here and I hope that this would be sufficient.

I got quite the surprise when I opened my trades today only to see a "Cheat warning". As you may understand, this scared me a great deal. We have no aid offers or the like, and the trade was started long before the nation sitting thread.

I hope this can be fixed, as I am collecting, infra jumping and wonder buying tomorrow

Best regards,

Kurushio

Read the first post in the Nation Sitting Thread.

It's your responsibility to read and know the rules before you engage in nationsitting. If you didn't then you must accept the consequences. We're not going to delay the rules for you one day so you can find a new trade partner. You may never interact with that nation again.