The Grämlins Cancels Some Treaties

Ertyy

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad, but this realle needed to happen. Citadel was not the right place for grämlins, and grämlins did not fit well in citadel.

Good luck to my allies in TOP, and my former allies in Grämlins o/ I will always remember our midnight snacks at the pool. :)

edit: Its fun to read peoples reactions here, many just hailing because they _think_ this will suit their political agenda. :) Like i already said, good luck to all parties involved, i think we all got away from this as winners.

Edited by terveis

You gotta love "group think" SuperComplaints style.

He's in neither SF nor CnG. I know, I know, small details shouldn't get in the way of the a good hearty insult but I can't help but be a know-it-all :smug:

Good to have someone to fight the obnoxious civility in here. Godspeed Hizzy.

I try, I really do. It's not as easy as it looks. I gotta wake up early every morning and be the first one in and last one out. It's a challenge, but I try to step it up.

Careful...one man's supportive comments on behalf of an ally are another man's puckering up. By that measure you could benefit from some Chapstick yourself.

I see my reputation of sucking up to allies precedes me.

When I joined TOP, we joked often about merging with Grämlins. I even learned how to make the ä just for them. I always thought we were inseperable.

Then again, I thought the OoO was completely unbreakable.

In Bob, friendships come and they go, I'll miss the feeling of knowing TOP and Grämlins were bound by blood and brotherhood. I wish Grämlins the very, very best in the future, and I hope they know I mean it.

IRON members kissing $@!. Definitely.

I heard friendships are only valid if they're approved with SuperComplaints.

Of all the ways I thought Citadel was going to fall, it would've never occured to me it would be internally. This is truly a shock. There is no clear powerhouse in Planet Bob, I guess we're all level. Wonder what Khyber would say. He said it all before I even saw it. (Not the cancellation but the growing apart)

Edited by The AUT