official announcment by the alliance "free Grä..."

MOTU-Man

MOTU, LM or anyone involved should post one ;p

I would guess they destroy....500+ Infra, 300+tech, countless land, soldiers, etc.

Still waiting on the 25 hour rule. Also it'll be 700-800+ infra for my nooks

Way the screw up the stagger, TOP. Classy and competent as always.

One of the more entertaining ways I've seen someone leave the game. Hitting the Grand Master of the 24-War Coalition and Reyne makes me laugh a bit.

He's not going to PM, so no worries. Motu and I are good buds, so I'm not exactly taking this as a hostile act and wish him the best of luck in his future endeavors.

Edited by LiquidMercury

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be fun :popcorn:

with $3,303,076,592.97 (Surplus) it'll be a long way down, if at all....he can get beat down to 2000 infra and still rebuild to 15000 without breaking a sweat (a lot of clicking tho :) lol

best of luck MOTU

Well there's the clicks/day limit... :D

OOC: Why would he care to cause more damage in a game he leaves anyway?

If he wanted to leave the game he would've deleted his nation. He wants to go out with a bang, so maybe he wants to leave a mark as big as possible :P

Edited by Smartypants

The same reason he's going rogue in the first place; to cause a big a splash as possible

A few people say he wont hit PM and you know him better than i do, but i just dont know why you'd want a decent warchest if you didnt plan on using it

Now to see how we can make this conflagration spread through out the world :)

(It will spread, right? Spread and engulf us all in drama and hilarity? Please?)

(No?)

:mad:

PS. /me waves to Smartypants as ordered...

Now to see how we can make this conflagration spread through out the world :)

(It will spread, right? Spread and engulf us all in drama and hilarity? Please?)

(No?)

:mad:

PS. /me waves to Smartypants as ordered...

As ordered?

/me waves back at Louisa

with $3,303,076,592.97 (Surplus) it'll be a long way down, if at all....he can get beat down to 2000 infra and still rebuild to 15000 without breaking a sweat (a lot of clicking tho :) lol

best of luck MOTU

Pfft, hire someone to do the clicking :P

Also, will there be a location for the world to view these battle reports? perhaps on the TOP forums or this thread?

As ordered?

/me waves back at Louisa

Oh yes, very much as ordered :|

/me pointedly does *not* wave back at all, my waving is of the starting kind!

We can only hope for the best, Lou ;)

PS Good to see you're still around by the way :)

If I could travel back in time a year I would already be in there and striving to drag all you poor undecided in on a side, any side, who cares, just as long as there are sides and they are doing things :P

Only until the aid flow changes, but thank-you kindly :) (also good luck "back home" to you!)

Way the screw up the stagger, TOP. Classy and competent as always.

Normally, I wouldn't even blink at this, but considering the source I almost died of an irony inspired heart attack. My citizens are burning you in effigy now for nearly depriving them of their leader.

I hope you're happy.

Dear god, he'd probably hit that too.

Just after Karma war Matt Miller had something like 3 or 4k infra left, two days later he was back at 15k. that mustve sucked(how many clicks is that, let alone number of times you have to hit the 1 and 0 keys)

And yes, i support the nuking of Penkala..not that you'd ever be in his range with all that tech and land

Edited by wickedj