Now You've Made Her Angry

Cybil de Blanc

OOC: This is entirely IC. I don't really care what you guys do in response to wars ICly, it's just roleplay and in-character-ness in action. Please understand, this is just how Alysandra works, and do not take offense to it OOCly. If enough people have a problem, I shall edit the harshness of her comments to a more tame level. :) Also, 3 Months Northanic Time = 8 Weeks Real Time. Minor sentence at the end paragraph edited because subjects sounded contradictory.

- = = = -

Yet Another Message From Cyneriice Northan

(A.k.a., the Queen's "Now I'm REALLY Mad" Speech Against War)

"My fellow politicians...hello. As you may note, today, I am not happy. Not a happy queen at all. And why is this, you may ask? Because of a little something I like to call 'anti-continentalism'. A.k.a., the 'stick to your continent for inhabiting' attitude.

"Now, Cyneriice Northan is known for its openness. We have made it clear we are a sanctuary to all. Our motto, so appropriately given by my cousin, is 'La Fierté, la Paix et la Liberté de Volonté' - 'Pride, Peace and Freedom of Will', for all you non-French speakers. We are not a culture, a nation, a people of any racism - the Northanics treat each other equally, or at least we try to.

"So, it's quite appropriate I'm ticked off at certain goings on in Europe. I do not approve of Louisiana's legally obtained assets being attacked by a nation driven by anti-continentalism. In fact, it's one of the most racist moves in the book, and it only means people will get killed, resources will be used, and lands and homes destroyed. Europe's already war-torn enough as it is; why make it more of a breeding ground for pain, hatred and all-around negativity? It's not good for the world's karma, man!

"To make it short, I'm still letting all the nations' people involved come as refugees of the conflict. Those who did not start in the first place (i.e., everyone not on Scotland's side) may seek political asylum if it comes to that, and only if they have a clean human rights record. Furthermore, you think it's so bad Continent A comes to Continent B?

"I'll show you it isn't.

"For three months, I will allow an Old World nation with a relatively clean human rights and non-tyrannical government to rule jointly with me a small piece of Cyneriice Northan - about a thousand kilometres in area. If this little...social experiment of mine works, the nation may keep that piece of land. However, if they find it too cold or what have you, I'll take it back. During that time, they may bring their people over, may do whatever they want as long as it agrees with my land's laws, and as long as they do not threaten war or anything. Remember - I have the CAN, foo'. Also, they will not be covered under the CAN, unless they truthfully have Arctic lands of their own.

"To any nations who object, and to anyone who thinks I'm crazy: say what you will. But my mind is set, and the piece of land will be deserted and unused, to prevent any damage to my people. However, if the CAN objects much, I will respectfully terminate the joint rule, so whoever takes my offer, be ready for that."

5272958.png

~ From the Desk of Queen Alysandra of House Lacroix,

Crown Ruler By Absent Inheritance of Cyneriice Northan ~

Edited by Cybil de Blanc

"To Scotland:

"Thank you for the lovely fish you sent, and the tissues. I am grateful to have a box on my desk now when my allergies act up. As for the fish, it wasn't too rotten, so I had the royal chefs make a lovely dinner out of it. It was quite delicious, if not a bit oily. Thankfully, I like oily, and it fried nicely!"

- Queen Alysandra of House Lacroix

Edited by Cybil de Blanc

OOC:

Unfortunately, the Holy American Empire, being a major carrier of mail between the Old World and New, accidentally swapped out the rotten fish with a slightly less rotten tool used by Imperial spies filled with various deadly compounds such as Ebola, SARS, and Anthrax.

Our bad.

"THIS IS SO TERRIBLE. I HATE THIS DECISION AND I WILL DECLARE WAR ON ANY NATION THAT ATTEMPTS TO AGREE TO THIS LEGITIMATE AND LEGAL OFFER WITH ANOTHER SOVEREIGN NATION BECAUSE YOU WOULD BE FILTHY COLONISTS."

No.

Unlike other whining nations, we respect our allies, whom we trust with our lives, and respect any rightful decision they make. We also congratulate Cyneriice Northan for taking a stance against the warmongering aggression shown by Scotland and its cronies.

While in the real Kyoto Kachiyuri and his wife listening to the message from Cyneriice Northan and Kachiyuri just had a blank look.

(Kachiyuri):-------____-------

(Mitsui):Kachi whats wrong?

(Kachiyuri):You know I never knew that Sarah had a apprentice,but now I know.

(Mitsui): o.0 ooook?

Edited by lutai

New Eden is proud to see a fellow American Nation taking a stand agianst this war without resorting to violence.

And about that land in the North, would it be possible for New Eden to partake in the experiment? General Stone, my second in command and defacto President if I die etc, doesnt have the experience of running his own "independant" state so to speak.

He would use it as a valuble learning experience, and if you deem us worthy, he would become the Govener of that small area of land.

Sincerley

President Barney Stone

Edited by Zoot Zoot

"To New Eden:

We'll definitely take it into consideration. If you and another European Nation steps forward, I can make it a triple rulership, or just give you guys your own pieces of land. Just let me do another survey of my holdings first, so we can find a nice, safe spot for you to build up your lots. I'd hate to have your infrastructure collapse on an unstable Arctic glacier!"

"To New Eden:

We'll definitely take it into consideration. If you and another European Nation steps forward, I can make it a triple rulership, or just give you guys your own pieces of land. Just let me do another survey of my holdings first, so we can find a nice, safe spot for you to build up your lots. I'd hate to have your infrastructure collapse on an unstable Arctic glacier!"

To her Royal Highness the Queen Alysandra,

We ae not European your highness, we are a North American Nation, I apologise if we misunderstood you offer, it was not our intention to infringe on your offer if it was for Europeans only.

Many apologies.

Sincerley

President Barney Stone

"Daaw, I'm not bothered. You'd be very welcome in any of my social experiments, if for the greater good of Planet Bob."

We thank you your highness for your words of kindness and friendship in this time of great international strife.

May we send a delegate to meet with you in the North to discuss this experiment?

President Barney Stone

"Perhaps in a short while. I'm dealing with a wee bit of infrastructure planning in some of the smaller towns and less-populated areas, so my hands are a bit tied, and I'm afraid I wouldn't give my full attention to your representative. However, as soon as my schedule is clear, we can start talking. And if you have time, a round of limbo!"

New Eden is more than willing to send workers and contracters to aid your government in your project your highness.

*Private to the Queen*

Would it be possable for New Eden to purchase Some of your land that isnt populated to your far north perhaps on a coast?

we wish to setup a research centre for our space program, and given the clear skies in the arctic and lack of artificial interference from city lights etc, it would be ideal.

The land dhouse between 20,000 and 40,000 civlians, many of them contracters and workers, some simply to try a different life.

And one army division, which is 10,000 men, simply for the defence of the Island should anything happen.

If we leave the land it would cede back under your authority.

If this is possible, please name a price

Sincerley

President Barney Stone

Edited by Zoot Zoot