This Whole Mess in Europe, Abroad

Il Terra Di Agea

Alright, earlier today I was trying to get a grasp over who was fighting in this almost-about-to-be-a-war-thing, and I have hit a point where I am thoroughly confused. The purpose of this thread is to get an idea of who is up against who, who may be up against who, and who generally supports who. So, I would like to request that whoever is actually involved fill the following out:

CNRP Nation:

Factbook (If applicable):

Side Supporting: (To simplify, let us just say supporting Scotland, Louisiana or other (Please Specify))

Method of Support: (Verbal, Military, or Possible Military [Depending on who fires first], Intended Military)

Other Notes: (IE: "My waters are closed to you silly fools" "I'm treatied to both sides, so I'm against whoever fires first" "I'm terrified of this whole mess" etc.)

Scotland:

CNRP Nation: Norway

Factbook (If applicable): LINK

Side Supporting: Scotland

Method of Support: Military

Other Notes: My waters are closed to non-allied military, and people who refuse to get transit permits. I am also terrified of this all.

Louisiana:

Also, I would suggest that any OOC stuff be done in here, just so we can keep a consolidated listing of all the OOC stuff involved to keep the other thread streamlined.

Thank you kindly

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Federal Union of the Slavic Republics

CNRP Nation: ^

Factbook: Siggy click

Side Supporting: Scotland | Military

Other Notes: Current soldier counts are in Factbook. Currently, 311,000 soldiers active, 95,000 more ready soon, 250,000 are in Moldova, and the rest are in Belarus.

Edited by comrade nikonov

CNRP Nation: RSSN

Factbook (If applicable): eh, there are some ancient ones. Never made one for the current Netherlands, I think.

Side Supporting: Scotland

Other Notes: Currently preventing Louisiana Navy from getting near the Straits. Will not fire first shot.

Does being neutral count, too? :awesome:

If not, then...

CNRP Nation: Republic of New England

Factbook (If applicable): Siggy clicky :v:

Side Supporting: Louisiana

Method of Support: Verbal

Other Notes: As stated before, my factbook is in my sig (it's massively and utterly outdated big time, so... :v:). Also, I'm neutral in this conflict, that is, until any of my allies get attacked.

Edited by JEDCJT

CNRP Nation: Slavorussia

Factbook (If applicable): www.iHaveNoFactbook.com

Side Supporting: “Scotchland”

Method of Support: Diplomatic support (diplo and trade sanctions against Louisiana aka lulz support.)

Other Notes: Our liquor cabinets are closed to non allied nations.

NRP Nation: Sicilian League

Factbook (If applicable): in my sig, its unfinished though it does have up to date stats on my military

Side Supporting: likely Louisiana, or whoever Lavo decides to attack when they go through gibraltar :D

Method of Support: If SMH, Drake or Lavo get involved its more than likely I will as well

Other Notes: Im basically watching the entire western med via sonar-radar, so dont try no funny business because I can see you O_o

Valencia also hereby declares war on Louisiana for the same reason as our allies in Scotland.

225,000 troops have been sent by aircraft, also flying over the Republic of Spain and avoiding the water, to assist the Scottish troops.

I just want to highlight this as physically impossible. Operation Market Garden during WWII was the largest airborne offensive in history and involved only 30,000 troops. While KP's airborne assault is roughly 50,000 thats close enough to be realistic if you include the advancement of technology and such. However 225,000 troops being moved by aircraft, along with all the ammunition and supplies they would need is physically impossible.

I just want to highlight this as physically impossible. Operation Market Garden during WWII was the largest airborne offensive in history and involved only 30,000 troops. While KP's airborne assault is roughly 50,000 thats close enough to be realistic if you include the advancement of technology and such. However 225,000 troops being moved by aircraft, along with all the ammunition and supplies they would need is physically impossible.

OOC: I'm new to this, let me fix that :3

OOC:

Market Garden was an airdrop operation with gliders...... I don't expect Niko to drop them form the skies, he would actually land his big transport planes and unload them.

CNRP Nation: Valencia

Factbook (If applicable): link

Side Supporting: Valencia (why should Scotland get all of the attention? D=)

Method of Support: :smug: military of course

Other Notes: I'm already at war?

CNRP Nation: Holy American Empire

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59377

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75689

Side Supporting: Either Neutral or Louisiana, depending on what happens.

Other Notes: Please do not make me get involved. -_-

Edited by Shadowsage

CNRP Nation: Sicilian League

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=59377

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=75689

Side Supporting: Either Neutral or Louisiana, depending on what happens.

Other Notes: Please do not make me get involved. -_-

:o

So you are the shadowy figure who tells my leaders what to do

CNRP Nation: The Republic of Spain

Factbook (If applicable): No military stats.

Side Supporting: Neutral, Louisiana if attacked.

Method of Support: Possibly Military, will attack back if attacked.

Other Notes: Stay out of meh water, meh land and meh air!! :v: