Joint Announcement By NADC and NATO

Legend

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It sure is nice to know how much some people hate this treaty...

...or maybe how much they like to troll topics that they have no business in...

Either way, this is quite an awesome occasion - to see two of our close allies getting all snuggly. We're seeing quite a nice tight circle develop here around us, and I like it! :D

o/ NATO

o/ NADC

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I :wub: you GearHead....just don't tell Lusi, he might get jealous :P

I've tried. NADC's banned me from their public channel. NATO on the other hand, just sends one of its members knocking on our government channel once in every while. Thus, I choose to air my grievances here instead.

As if there hasn't been any reciprocation...

That's unfortunate it's come out that way. I'll see what I can do. As I know both NATO and NADC are rather reasonable, if you're willing to put away those old things from the past, then I'm sure we can get them to do the same. :) I'll catch up with you soon.
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure something can be worked out. You seem like a decent person, so I'm willing to bet that if that if they come half way you will, too. Let's put our sights on the future then and I, or they, will get with you soon about it. 'til then.

Oh how I wish everything were that simple Kzoppistan...

Again...this thread is about a great treaty between NADC and NATO. hooray for us!

Balder,

Lets try to get together this week sometime to see about ending this old dispute that is between us. At some level we are all civil with each other, but at another level pointless jabs are throw from both sides. There is simply no value in it for NATO or for The Corp, at the alliance level or at the personal level. I am available Monday -Fri (this weekend is crammed).

IRC cool with you? give me some times good for you

/you can also send by PM. The public pie fight has been fun, but lets go to back channels if you don't mind.

+1

Since it seems this thread has gotten a bit off-track, I'll say it once more.

o/NATO

o/NADC

o/Allies