Ronin should have stayed dead. Put this in your sig if you are down

AirMe

o/ Ronin

o/O'Samurai

You guys are truly the best friends and allies that any alliance could hope for, it has been nothing short of a pleasure working with you these past six months and I know that the next six, and the six after that, and so on will be the same (let's just try and leave Temp's undergarments out of it this time, ok?). The revised charter, while still not up to Source Code standards, is truly a great document, but the people behind it are what make Ronin what it is, and I know of no finer group of people from which any government could be elected/appointed.

As that cake looks mighty tasty I'm going to have require all Open Sourcers to take a second helping to prevent HisK from having a piece and thereby slowing himself down once again :P

o/ Ronin

o/O'Samurai

You guys are truly the best friends and allies that any alliance could hope for, it has been nothing short of a pleasure working with you these past six months and I know that the next six, and the six after that, and so on will be the same (let's just try and leave Temp's undergarments out of it this time, ok?). The revised charter, while still not up to Source Code standards, is truly a great document, but the people behind it are what make Ronin what it is, and I know of no finer group of people from which any government could be elected/appointed.

As that cake looks mighty tasty I'm going to have require all Open Sourcers to take a second helping to prevent HisK from having a piece and thereby slowing himself down once again :P

If Hisk gets any slower I think he will have his own gravitational field.