How long do you expect to play?

WcaesarD

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tromp had the perfect answer, until this game no longer is worth playing.

Although the last war in CN, or lack thereof, took so much energy and potential fun that I really can't be the same afterwards. I'm really only sticking around to see if tensions do flare up again or if we get a polarizing treaty web again. However, with each passing day it just seems like business as usually. The only positive thing is that alliances are now signing treaties based on obligations rather than treatying everyone.

Other than that, this game has really passed its prime. I lead a lonely alliance and not many people left that I can call friends. I don't have that much in me, but for some reason I have a feeling something big's going to happen. But I guess I'm just fooling myself, I don't know.

I've got quite a lot invested in CN, I find the community (and the alliance communities I know) enjoyable, and I have friends here. I can't see myself leaving unless the game effectively dies (5000 players? hard to say what 'death' would be). At times I am too busy in the real world to spend much time on here, but to maintain my link to all you people only takes a minimum time of a few seconds every 20 days, so leaving wouldn't really make sense.