How long do you expect to play?

WcaesarD

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably as long as the game is running though I may go very inactive in the future (don't plan to but if I do I wouldn't delete my nation, I'd just stop forum use, essentially quitting). I know I'd regret deleting my nation if I ever chose to play actively again.

And you could jump into some big war when things get fun! :D

it's a fun thing. The moment I've not had fun playing astronaut jones, I've added something else on to the character, and the moment I can't think of something else I might like to try and play (albeit, probably terribly) then that's the moment to give up.

You play to have fun, kill some time, interact with people.

I will look for signs that it's over.

The return of the Dwaf, the arrival of the Crazed Messican. The Mushrooms say it will be BEAST! which is 1.0106320568407814933908227081299e+1593 days. Which is purdy much a long way off. Hoping I can get a WRC before then. But I doubt it.

:mad:

I pretty much expect to keep playing until the game stops existing. :v:

^pretty much this or:

1 - RL gets too busy to the point where I can no longer play CN (and when I finish college could be that time though not for another year or 2)

2 - I end up growing too bored of this game (though I've been here for over 2 years now so CN's doing something right :D)

3 - My current alliance (TOOL) were to end up disbanded (not a chance of this happening btw :P) and I can't find another place that'll belong to (also unlikely but that's a different topic)

edit: missed a few words V_V

Edited by dragonknight1000

Pretty much this. My nation is quite old, and so because of that, I don't plan on deleting it any time soon.

Agreed. I've been here farrrrrrrrrrrrrr too long to stop now.

When i realise there is life beyond my monitor.

There is no such thing as life beyond the monitor.

3 - My current alliance (TOOL) were to end up disbanded (not a chance of this happening btw :P) and I can't find another place that'll belong to (also unlikely but that's a different topic)

You know that you always have SOS to call home. :>