How long do you expect to play?

WcaesarD

474 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I was sitting here reading the OWF, noticing nation and alliance anniversary threads, (not to mention the when did you join thread) it occurred to me to wonder how long the average CN player plays for. Now, I'm sure that the average player makes a nation and 20 (or now, 25) days later, it's gone. But the rest of us, those that made it past the first month, are generally here longer. Now people leave all the time and for all sorts of reasons, but as my nation approaches 1000 days, I thought of how long I've played for, and how long I would play.

So, to the community at large, how long do you expect to play, is it a time thing, a goal thing, to the end of the world (be it Bob or Earth) or just some random number that has no definition?

If there is enough interest, I could add a poll with basic options.

Edited by WCaesarD

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pretty much expect to keep playing until the game stops existing. :v:

Addict. :P

OT:

As long as I think the game is worth playing, i.e. it interests me.

If that's not the case anymore, I'll quit. Possibly by going rogue, just for the hell of it.

I came expecting to play CN for a week or two. I thought I would have quit when NPO decided they didn't want me in the game anymore, but that just turned out to be a few month peace-mode hiatus. During the noCB War against NPO I'd pretty much resided to the fact that MK wouldn't get terms, and that when there was nothing left to do I'd have quit then. For some reason I'm still here, and so long as Umbrella is here I'll be around. Should for some reason that cease to be case, then maybe I'll get 3rd time lucky.

Personally I'll be impressed if I manage to quit the game on my own terms, as opposed to being banned.

Probably as long as the game is running though I may go very inactive in the future (don't plan to but if I do I wouldn't delete my nation, I'd just stop forum use, essentially quitting). I know I'd regret deleting my nation if I ever chose to play actively again.

Edited by Drai

untill 2012, for there will be no internetz no more by then. Good side of it is that planet Earth will be reset and every individual must join or make alliances for protection, RL CN!

Probably as long as the game is running though I may go very inactive in the future (don't plan to but if I do I wouldn't delete my nation, I'd just stop forum use, essentially quitting). I know I'd regret deleting my nation if I ever chose to play actively again.

Pretty much this.