Orange Defense Network Declaration of War

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you saying that TMF is going to move closer to C&G, or that you wanted to before you saw this? Or am I just really confused and overtired?

I'm saying that we were thinking about it before this, but we've now changed our minds.

I'm saying that we were thinking about it before this, but we've now changed our minds.

I guess we'll just have to deal with the unbearable loss.

This isn't the first time I've seen you pull this trick for a popularity stunt, I'm afraid it will take more than joking about going to war, or laughing about sticking up for allies, or disassociating yourself from former PZI's to change your clothes.

We believe in the ODN of today, that you don't is really not our problem nor does it bother us. People rehash the same jokes about ODN to no ends, and seeing as they can't really prove themselves until the next opportunity arises, they might as well derive some fun out of it. Should they fail to stick up for their allies when the time comes, I'll be the first to admit our trust was misplaced and join the crowd of egg throwers. However, I'm fully confident that will never be the case.

That being said, congratulations to our allies. ($%&@ Pokemon though)

Would have been even funnier if some random government member of either alliance had used a Yugioh card instead.

Thats...an interesting idea.

This isn't the first time I've seen you pull this trick for a popularity stunt, I'm afraid it will take more than joking about going to war, or laughing about sticking up for allies, or disassociating yourself from former PZI's to change your clothes.

Actually, Arsenal promised Hizzy that his next thread would be a Declaration of War. Apparently thats where these shenanigans can from :(

We believe in the ODN of today, that you don't is really not our problem nor does it bother us. People rehash the same jokes about ODN to no ends, and seeing as they can't really prove themselves until the next opportunity arises, they might as well derive some fun out of it. Should they fail to stick up for their allies when the time comes, I'll be the first to admit our trust was misplaced and join the crowd of egg throwers. However, I'm fully confident that will never be the case.

That being said, congratulations to our allies. ($%&@ Pokemon though)

Fair enough.

Actually, Arsenal promised Hizzy that his next thread would be a Declaration of War. Apparently thats where these shenanigans can from :(

:lol1:

At least include bikini girls from now on!!

elborrador:

i genuinely like the signatures, if only you guys put as much time into making your alliances quality as you did your pokemon sigs, you might be halfway decent ;)

Too much work, instead I'll pick an alliance, hold a grudge against them, and go to their threads and insult them.

Quotes or me are fail tonight.

Jeez someone give this one an award for stating the bleeding obvious, can no one be a wee bit satirical from time to time around here? :rolleyes: ... Also what PZI's???

Edited by Cataduanes

Jeez someone give this one an award for stating the bleeding obvious, can no one be a wee bit satirical from time to time around here? :rolleyes: ... Also what PZI's???

I'll be sure to check your edition of the Bleeding Obvious before posting from now on, however, I can't tell whether your being satirical or not from the rolling eye thingies.

I mean, c'mon..

They're mesmerizing.