Orange Defense Network Declaration of War

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

orange defense... and i dont wanna get warned :D

Oh stop being immature.

This is a fine treaty between two alliances, congrats.

Edit: You do realize that your alliance is treatied to Athens, right?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

Oh stop being immature.

This is a fine treaty between two alliances, congrats.

Edit: You do realize that your alliance is treatied to Athens, right?

how is expressing my opinion of the worthlessness of these 2 alliances being immature? do i have to have your approval?

and sadly the treaty web is so out of crontrol, its not possible to go anywhere that you dont dislike someone, except the neutrals and that's no fun.

how is expressing my opinion of the worthlessness of these 2 alliances being immature? do i have to have your approval?

Yes, that is what I said. I definitely wasn't calling your mockery of ODN as ODP being immature at all. You are combative, and overly defensive.

and sadly the treaty web is so out of crontrol, its not possible to go anywhere that you dont dislike someone, except the neutrals and that's no fun.

So, you strongly dislike Athens but you are in IAA, who has /three/ treaties with CnG?

You seem to be in IAA. They have an MDoAP with Athens. Calling your close allies worthless isn't exactly polite and all.

im confused... why would ANYONE sign a treaty with Athens.... as we could ask the same of ODN.... this should be the piling the trash in the corner pact!

Clearly there is something about Athens people like. With so many big names signing or signed with them you might want to start wondering if you're not the odd man out.

Clearly there is something about Athens people like. With so many big names signing or signed with them you might want to start wondering if you're not the odd man out.

He isn't silly. His alliance is allied to Athens -_-

If alliances were companies in the stock market, everyone would be riding the "CnG bubble" right now. The question is whether there's real value there or not.