Regarding the next great "CB" debate

Fantastico

Your alliance's sovereignty and its treaties during war: see the OP  

161 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For the most part I am going to say B. Generally speaking treaties should be honored regardless. However there are extremes where not honoring a treaty could be acceptable.

Of course these days its less often that an alliances refuses to honor treaties out right; generally the trend seems to be that they will analyze both the CB and their treaty to produce the legal results they want.

Edited by iamthey

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above...

This was my poor attempt to interpret your "private channels" answer on how you handle ally and friend conflicts.

I'll try to do better next time. :)

So basically what we both did was talk about some thing completely different than the other was talking about then? :( Because I was not talking about the private channels meme up there /waving topward of page/ (sorry)

Also now all I can think about is how you cheated me out of a dinner :argh:

Eh, a CB is just an excuse. People will always find a reason to fight if they really want to, so it really doesn't matter.

Though, it really does show an alliance's character when they legitimately try to come up with !@#$%^&* rationale for wanting to fight someone. ((Especially when it goes OOC, that just takes the cake.))