A society announcement

Tiberius C Nero

"Alright! Alright!! I'll get right on it! Jeeze"

*Hangs up phone*

*Approaches Microphone*

*Clears throat*

"Ladies and gentlemen of Planet Steve. our R&D department has informed me of a rather serious problem facing The Society, They say they can't develop anything beyond late 1960's technology with the amount of tech we have on hand. Our observers in south America have informed me that the nations of UJA are overflowing with bountiful and copious amounts of tech, enough to fulfill our current tech deficit and keep our R&D staff from having coronaries. NOW the problem facing us is transferring that excessive tech to needy TS nations. The solution we've devised is to simply remove that excessive tech and transfer it to our extremely tech hungry R&D department so it can be developed into more useful things like high tech Cryogenic beer coolers and Plasma flat screen TV's for our personal "Entertainment" Enough with the small talk"

The Society hereby declares a state of war with the UJA, This is a private party, only our business partners (allies) and UJA's business partners are invited. NOW let's get this party started!

signed;

ADude and Emperor Tiberius

Generals, The Society.

I must admit it seems very strange how echo has all of the problems that they do, now TS picks this time to attack UJA, makes one wonder purhaps there might of been A dude pulling the strings that lead to the evictions from the game. I have to admit I didn't think DP was able to all that on his own.

Just wondering out loud.

I must admit it seems very strange how echo has all of the problems that they do, now TS picks this time to attack UJA, makes one wonder purhaps there might of been A dude pulling the strings that lead to the evictions from the game. I have to admit I didn't think DP was able to all that on his own.

Just wondering out loud.

Welcome to hell Purple unity :D

Just wondering out loud.

not simple as that

Edited by ADude