ICSN

Jamyl Sarum

ICSN split, ICP was one of the alliances formed from it. I believe ICSN was dead for a while. Then they came back, and after a bit merged with ICP to create the original SWF.

ICSN has a crazy history, good luck trying to piece it all together.

ICSN split, ICP was one of the alliances formed from it. I believe ICSN was dead for a while. Then they came back, and after a bit merged with ICP to create the original SWF.

ICSN has a crazy history, good luck trying to piece it all together.

Well there was a lot of bad blood between the ICSN and old ICP, it took outsiders in the form of the First Popular Front [Link] to pave the way for both of them to merge.

There were two ICP - ICSN mergers, the first was the remainder of the original ICSN, which merged into ICP (After progress was made via the Popular Front). Later on some people reformed another ICSN which then later merged with ICP to make the original SWF (which itself has now been reformed, splitters :P )

There were two ICP - ICSN mergers, the first was the remainder of the original ICSN, which merged into ICP (After progress was made via the Popular Front). Later on some people reformed another ICSN which then later merged with ICP to make the original SWF (which itself has now been reformed, splitters :P )

I'm in the Judean People's Front.

Should never have destroyed Mattgfdafdasf(never would have thought I would forget that name way back then)'s "Why not the ICSN" article. That would have introduced the first ICSN much better.

Later ones were pretty !@#$ty versions full of people ranging from incompetent to idiotic(not that the original lacked its fair share). Introduction of whichever versions of the ICSN into the ICP strengthened that alliance immeasurably but I'll always regret the moves as they really changed the alliance, and not always for the better. That said a lot of really good people were gained with each of those moves and they made the alliance much more legitimate, if oft unstable. Good times nonetheless

No I was Qeron back then and we've spoken several times more recently where that was disclosed and you're making me feel really forgettable now :'(((

My self esteem is right here: _ atm

Sorry, my fault entirely, mind like a sieve. :blush::wacko: