January 15 is two year anniversary of map claims

Botha

RP HISTORY: Next Friday, January 15th marks the two year anniversary when, at one minute after one o'clock in the afternoon, Transvaal innocuously proclaimed the first documented RP land claim in The Scramble for Africa.

Although completely unintended by Transvaal, in the following days and weeks this soon launched scrambles across all continents on Planet Bob before The First Map of the World was drawn up by welshgazza1992 on April 4, 2007.

So in light of this profound anniversary in CNRP, I, Botha, now apologise to Planet Bob for giving birth to such a monster in the first place.

I remember CNRP when it was just me and Slavorussia pretty much.

Yeah I recall that pretty much. When I got into CNRP three years ago it was pretty much you, Justinian, Nelson Mandela (who I believe still is here rerolled under a new name), Ninara ( =Velka?), and Kashlinkov (also rerolled).

I think Martens and Mudd were RPing at this time or started soon afterwards. Soon after I started, Hendrik von Kruger (Boer Staat) started RPing.

There were some others who didn't RP on the forums but had pretty established RP for their nations on the CN Wikia, J Andres comes foremost to mind in this regards.

Actually, if it wasn't for Nelson Mandela's entertaining RP stories combined with his lulz in-game behavior as a rogue, I probably would not have rerolled as Botha to provide a suitable foil opponent for him.

Edited by Botha

I remember CNRP when it was just me and Slavorussia pretty much.

I was one of the first to do the news thread CNRP.

way to make me feel like a young whippersnapper... :P

Yeah I recall that pretty much. When I got into CNRP three years ago it was pretty much you, Justinian, Nelson Mandela (who I believe still is here rerolled under a new name), Ninara ( =Velka?), and Kashlinkov (also rerolled).

I think Martens and Mudd were RPing at this time or started soon afterwards. Soon after I started, Hendrik von Kruger (Boer Staat) started RPing.

There were some others who didn't RP on the forums but had pretty established RP for their nations on the CN Wikia, J Andres comes foremost to mind in this regards.

Actually, if it wasn't for Nelson Mandela's entertaining RP stories combined with his lulz in-game behavior as a rogue, I probably would not have rerolled as Botha to provide a suitable foil opponent for him.

You re-rolled at some point? Hmm...ya learn somethin' new every day.

As for the scramble threads, I remember I had trouble at first, because there never was any Australia/Oceania thread--I had to do it in the big, WORLD thread.