This will actually happen, Zombie RP

Michael McBride

What about those, such as myself, who have RP'd in CANON RP a history of combatting zombies (Jerrey was not the first, just the most prominent).

I know there's no cure, no immunity, but we will want to try and find one. :D

That is acceptable, isn't it?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about those, such as myself, who have RP'd in CANON RP a history of combatting zombies (Jerrey was not the first, just the most prominent).

I know there's no cure, no immunity, but we will want to try and find one. :D

That is acceptable, isn't it?

I had thought all previous zombie RPs were retconned as non-canon and such. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Besides though... since this is non-canon, therefore outside the realm of our actual nations and goings on, I'd say this is the first time we've all fought something like this.

In World War Z, a company produced a placebo that they said had an effect and really didn't. That is perfectly acceptable. No actual cures though.

Only if it fails. And you have to RP trying to break the news to your populace, Radiofree Earth style

I know that... I didn't ask for a successful one, did I? <_<

I had thought all previous zombie RPs were retconned as non-canon and such. Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. Besides though... since this is non-canon, therefore outside the realm of our actual nations and goings on, I'd say this is the first time we've all fought something like this.

In World War Z, a company produced a placebo that they said had an effect and really didn't. That is perfectly acceptable. No actual cures though.

No, not really. it was simply stated that only those who agreed to it would have to recognize it. And it is based on our CNRP nations, you did say... :P

I know, no cure.

Heh, reminds me of what I did initially with Diberia; I did the ol' plane thing, but no one did anything with the planes. And the BIV (Brutality Intoxication Virus, my name for my zombie virus) was initially spread through a virus that was highly contagous, similar to the common cold, and infected Diberia in a week.

Once I have Diberia sorta on its feet again, I'll probably join this. And after my exams are over, which is on tuesday.

Come on, guys. This is meant to be a long-term, quality, character RP. Let's not deaden it by being like "oh, we know what's going on, quarantine everything blah blah blah". In World War Z the US had a while to prepare and they still almost lost the entire country. Iceland was fully infected. Israel only survived because of building walls around the entire country. Nations only survived because of a plan that sacrificed civilians as they pulled back. This is not pretty business. This is not "a simple quarantine will stop it all." Let's try and be, for once, realistic in our responses to something.

For GLS, they had experiences with TUO and know that the most notorious and highly advanced terrorist group is capable of using biological weapons. They also had experiences with the GLS Killer Flu and knew that the "Wait and See" approach would be a fatal plan. So of course GLS government is going to go mass quarantining and evacuation.

But they don't know that they they are dealing with mostly undead zombies that can survive even with its head detached and can still live for quite a while in a 0% oxygen atmosphere filled chamber until it is too late. :awesome:

For GLS, they had experiences with TUO and know that the most notorious and highly advanced terrorist group is capable of using biological weapons. They also had experiences with the GLS Killer Flu and knew that the "Wait and See" approach would be a fatal plan. So of course GLS government is going to go mass quarantining and evacuation.

But they don't know that they they are dealing with mostly undead zombies that can survive even with its head detached and can still live for quite a while in a 0% oxygen atmosphere filled chamber until it is too late. :awesome:

So you will be breaking quarantine, right? ;)

So you will be breaking quarantine, right? ;)

The zombies will break the quarantine first though. Barricades and napalms mean nothing to them if they can simply simply walk around them using the Great Lakes and flank the GLS military.