News from the REAL Echo

August Heimmsmeyer

I have sat back and watched this, from what I can see (from the actions of those involved) no one is qualified to lead that AA at this point. DP and Emp may have had grounds to stand on if their AA seniority was more than 1 day. From the way it looks they left when the water got hot only to return once it was calm (calmer). Without more members from Echo showing support for one member or another it would seem that there is no one person running the alliance. That is not good for the membership, something that I don't see mentioned here, is what is good for the AA as a whole, it seems that this is more about what each member wants. No alliance is going to last if the membership is not considered when it comes to the actions of it's "leader/s".

Until such time as i see support from the membership of Echo, Purple Unity has been and will remain neutral on this issue.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First off... How dare either of you, Emporor and August Heimmsmeyer (Tom Berenger in TE), drag me into this mess that you've created on the OWF. This is an Echo matter and should have been handled without it being exposed to all of Planet Steve. Darth Pollard and Emporor (mostly Emporor), shame on both of you for handling this situation in the manner that you did. You've gotten a great member of this game, eyerack, banned because of this vendetta that you are on a rampage with, Emporor. Also, shame on both of you, Emporor and Darth Pollard, for couping Echo leadership. Yes, if Emperor Stranger had multis, then he deserved to be punished for it, but you've brought down other good members, AND Echo along with him.

Secondly... Emporor and Darth Pollard. You both say that you're only interested in what is best for Echo. IF that is your true desire, which I doubt, then I commend you. However, you royally screwed up while trying to carry it out. If indeed you do want what is best for Echo then you need to hold true to the Echo Charter and let there be a vote to ELECT someone as the new leader of Echo. I have been involved in different parts of TPF Government since round two and if there's anything I've learned in that time it is that in order for a government official to be a success, you need to serve the people and have their loyalty. I can assure both of you that you will not have the respect of the Echo membership and the alliance will fail if either of you remain in power after this coup. Yes, I said coup once again because that's exactly what this event has been. I suggest both of you resign your "seats of power" and let Echo vote who it wants as its leader.

Now... August Heimmsmeyer and Emporor. I tried helping you two to achieve peace in the little squabble that you've both created and escalated to a ridiculous point. Last I knew, your wars were peaced, as was the GATO vs. Tom Berenger war that created because of it. Hearsay, Tom, says that you've changed your AA away from Echo. Emporor, you admit to being in two different AA's other than Echo. NEITHER of you care about the success of Echo! You both need to drop this and move on, following the advice from above.

Finally... Eyerack is a good friend of mine and one of the first people I met after joining TE. I'm extremely disappointed to see that he's been forced to leave the game, and I hope that he will be allowed back. To those of you who still belong to Echo and were loyal to eyerack, I ask that you place the simple message of "Loyal To Eyerack" in your nation bios. This was also requested by eyerack himself.

To Echo... I apologize on the behalf of Emporor and Darth Pollard that your alliance has been dragged down by the actions of those two and that your amazing leader, eyerack, is no longer with you. You have my deepest sympathies, and I encourage you all to follow what your charter says, and to vote in a new and official leader of Echo. You can all feel free to PM me in game if there's anything you need. Best of luck to you Echo!

**minorly edited (the part in red) for clarity and to appropriately relieve blame from Darth Pollard.**

Edited by JonBoy16

1. I did not plan anything with Emporor

2. I lack the ambition to overthrow a government for personal gain.

3. I in no way contributed to the banning of Eyerack.

4. I, wrongly, did not follow Echo's charter

5. I, wrongly, attempted to take control of Echo

Edited by Darth Pollard

1. I did not plan anything with Emporor

2. I lack the ambition to overthrow a government for personal gain.

3. I in no way contributed to the banning of Eyerack.

4. I, wrongly, did not follow Echo's charter

5. I, wrongly, attempted to take control of Echo

After chatting shortly with Darth Pollard, I support this message.

Senator, you are right . The way I handled this was cheap and petty, and while it shames me to admit it, I had my own vendetta against Emporor, after seeing the result of his actions. I got caught up in my own feeling of self-righteousness that I lost sight of what was truly important, the good of the alliance.

I apologize for dragging you into this, I didn't realize it would offend you. I had believed that you supported me and would voice your support on the forums, but that was a lot to ask for, and I apologize for it.

Edited by August Heimmsmeyer

I predict not, see mine and DP's attempt to save Echo was the, idc who disagree's, best thing for the alliances survival. Now there are tlks of both merging and attacking what remains of Echo... No one, besides DP and myself, really cared about what happened to the alliance, they just wanted to troll those of us who did.. and thats being proven now.