News from the REAL Echo

August Heimmsmeyer

Lol, you were reportd for making a fake message... here: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3073/capturewwu.jpg While this may look like a real message, it isn't. It was sent however peace was made without me recieving another peace offer. If you will also notice... since you are so good at seeing things, my message was sent after you sent this. :D

The senator that you speak of has already been shown that you sir, are infact a liar. That same senator happens to be in my trade circle, the one that you guys failed to have sanctioned.

Once again, ES has made another nation and has been reported.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, they are having some troubles. It wasn't really a coup, but; Echo's MoD reported Eyerack and ES for cheating on CN. This is the proper way to do things, people are saying it was planned and that it was a coup. It was not. After the 1st in command and 2nd in command of Echo were banned from CN, they (eyerack and ES) came onto the forums and harrased/banned/kicked Emp out of Echo. DP then left Echo seeing that it was a hostile enviornment and he didn't want to be there anymore. So, when DP filled me in on the situation, I asked him if he would like to try and save Echo. He said sure, and he got ahold of emp and asked him if he wanted to help out. You see, a coup is when you overthrow something, a coup d'tat is an overthrowment of the government. No coup ever happened, the Echo government was banned from the game for cheating. Now, don't think I am all on DP and Emp's side. I am friends with Eyerack and i think that imho, he has a right to be mad. But, he cannot claim a coup has happened. Yes, after ER and ES got banned and were trying to control the forums, i stepped in. I couldn't let the memberbase of Echo be toyed around with. SO, I got DP and Emp settled in to the forum, and if they can sit down and talk to Eyerack and ES (Which i reccomend), then this will go alot easier for Echo's allies and Echo's members.. Also, ES please stop making threats again PU and UJA.

I would be happy to have this meeting you speak of, however I doubt it will happen. I do not wish to see Echo torn apart because of one guy(ES). It is him who is doing most of this bs and what he does not realize, or just fails to care about... is that he is slowly ripping a good alliance apart. I will, do what is needed to make this alliance work and in all honesty... I don't even want to command the alliance. I have left that to DP... so I fail to see where I have tried to coup anyone, if I don't even want that power now.

I have a life like most people here in CN do. My life is rather hectic, and I really don't have the time to even attempt to control an alliance let alone attempt a coup. Remember, I left Echo for UJA who gladly took me in and showed me great kindness. It was later that I was invited back into Echo to help get her straightened up, because Eyerack and Emperor Stranger aka King Tyler, had no intentions in doing anything with the alliance. ER shut down the boards shutting down all communication with Echo, as he had no nation. ES was to busy being laughed at for his threats against UJA and PU because I was in UJA's membership. Now he is being laughed at for threats of attacks on Echo.. the alliance he claims he is the 'leader' of.

If this is at all the kind of leadership that anyone backs, than I must say... I hope that you do not reach govt and if you are in govt, I will pray for your alliance.

I too left originally Echo for UJA and can only express my personal apology to Cody Haner and to Purple Unity for the manner in which they were tied to this situation. However, i now feel that Echo, as an alliance, can be made to work out in a way that will be beneficial to the members as well as our current treaty partners

Lol, you were reportd for making a fake message... here: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/3073/capturewwu.jpg While this may look like a real message, it isn't. It was sent however peace was made without me recieving another peace offer. If you will also notice... since you are so good at seeing things, my message was sent after you sent this. :D

The senator that you speak of has already been shown that you sir, are infact a liar. That same senator happens to be in my trade circle, the one that you guys failed to have sanctioned.

Once again, ES has made another nation and has been reported.

I did NOT lie. I offered you peace and you rejected it, the timing is irrelevant. You suck at making fake messages, and I can tell you that I'm not dumb enough to try to word a message that way if I were attempting to fake it. Senator JonBoy, who happens to be in your trade circle, can validate that YOU lied about getting a peace rejection from me. Please, check the messages below :)

I can post a screenshot of the message from the senator saying tha the believes ME, your trade circle be damned. The senator can validate EVERYTHING I've said and expose YOU as the liar here.

Edited by August Heimmsmeyer

I too left originally Echo for UJA and can only express my personal apology to Cody Haner and to Purple Unity for the manner in which they were tied to this situation. However, i now feel that Echo, as an alliance, can be made to work out in a way that will be beneficial to the members as well as our current treaty partners

Ermm..by leaving you give up any gov spot you previously had and it should go to the next in line, Same goes for Emp (left for GATO and UJA) so technically you have no real right to be gov so this IS a coup and you aren't doing whats best for echo.

Support.jpg

This message validates my claim of Emporor accusing me of rejecting peace, which I didn't. The senator also calls Emporor a liar. So much for believing you, eh?

Support2.jpg

The senator calls you a liar twice, Emporor. Looks like YOU'RE the liar here.

I just want to remind you all that talk about "bans," "ban evasions," "cheating," and "fake peace offers," is discussion of moderation issues and cannot be discussed anywhere outside of the Moderation areas. If they're in the context of other forums, please use other words such as "coup" and "locked out" that are in character.

Support.jpg

This message validates my claim of Emporor accusing me of rejecting peace, which I didn't. The senator also calls Emporor a liar. So much for believing you, eh?

Support2.jpg

The senator calls you a liar twice, Emporor. Looks like YOU'RE the liar here.

That means nothing, as we had a conversation well after this message was sent. :D You fail once again.

And Adude makes a very valid point. As DP and Emporor both left Echo at one time, they both lost their positions. They have no right to govern the alliance

As opposed to someone who joined the Echo AA yesterday and has not applied to be in the alliance?

As opposed to someone who joined the Echo AA yesterday and has not applied to be in the alliance?

i never said to appoint him. look for my post and you will see that i have clearly said that you should have at least had an election.

Pallard, I actually have been part of the alliance for maybe a week. I registered on the forums, but didn't get masked yet.

I'm not asserting that I'm fit to lead the alliance, but rather that YOU are unfit to run it. You left the alliance and lost your post.

Pallard, I actually have been part of the alliance for maybe a week. I registered on the forums, but didn't get masked yet.

I'm not asserting that I'm fit to lead the alliance, but rather that YOU are unfit to run it. You left the alliance and lost your post.

You registered on the forums yesterday, you changed your AA yesterday.

And Adude makes a very valid point. As DP and Emporor both left Echo at one time, they both lost their positions. They have no right to govern the alliance

And you left too. :D

And, if you want to get technical so did ER and ES... they left by being very bad kids and not following the almighty bible of CN.

Edited: Making sure that I don't say something that could get me reported.

Edited by Emporor

And you left too. :D

And, if you want to get technical so did ER and ES... they left by being very bad kids and not following the almighty bible of CN.

Edited: Making sure that I don't say something that could get me reported.

Again not the point, if you leave your alliance you lose any spot you have and it goes to the next in line. Simple as that. So i suggest that you both remove yourselves from office and have an election.