News from the REAL Echo

August Heimmsmeyer

Today, Emporor and Darthpallard asserted themselves as leaders of the alliance. I'm here to tell you that they're not. I've been appointed as Regent by the true Echo leaders, Eyerack and King Tyler. They rule for life or until they step down, of which neither has happened.

Emporor and Darthpallard are not welcome as the leaders.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, GL with that as all allies of Echo have acknowledged us as the leaders. Have fun with that though. :D

Edited by Emporor

The corrupt leadership of Echo has been replaced due to the fact that they have been deleted for breaking the rules on CN. This challenger has no forum access and is therefore unsuited to being the regent, a position not even defined by the charted of Echo, to which myself and Emporor are loyal.. As CN history has taught us, the inability to properly communicate with members of an alliance always leads the the downfall of that alliance. By appointing ourselves as leaders, Myself and Emporor are trying to do what is best for Echo at this time. We have already been given the support of Echo's allies, and have recently signed a new treaty with UJA.

Darth Pollard

Co-Emperor of Echo

Edit: Who is this darthpallard you speak of? Do I know him??

Edited by Darth Pollard

The corrupt leadership of Echo has been replaced due to the fact that they have been deleted for breaking the rules on CN. This challenger has no forum access and is therefore unsuited to being the regent, a position not even defined by the charted of Echo, to which myself and Emporor are loyal.. As CN history has taught us, the inability to properly communicate with members of an alliance always leads the the downfall of that alliance. By appointing ourselves as leaders, Myself and Emporor are trying to do what is best for Echo at this time. We have already been given the support of Echo's allies, and have recently signed a new treaty with UJA.

Darth Pollard

Co-Emperor of Echo

Edit: Who is this darthpallard you speak of? Do I know him??

Section 5: Government

Echo has one Emperor, and three Ministers. Emperor shall be voted at the last week of every other round. Ministers shall be voted in at the last week of every round. The voting process will last exactly three days after the poll is posted. In the event that a Minister or Emperor shall resign, a poll will immediately be commenced. The Regent is a permanent position, until resignation. All major alliance decisions shall involve a government vote. The Emperor's vote counts as two, while the three ministers counts as one.

i see nothing here about being able to seize power, If anything you should have an election..

Dramaz!

:wub:

Yea a coup of sorts.... "POWER IS TO BE SEIZED NOT GIVEN"

But will the people vote to give the power or will the power be taken, like a thief in the night....????

Does the charter rules matter... ?? Or will a "NEW CHARTER" with a new structure be necessary to achieve the dastardly goal of "TOTAL POWER"

Stay tuned......... We all love Dramaz! :P

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

seriously Echo just has some issues. where is Emperor Stranger when you need him?

Banned? Although he does have a new nation. I have already noticed this newest attempt at a ban evasion and reported it.

No means no.

ignore my post?

this hurts it really does :P

Well, I didn't think it required any response as we have already made our final stance on the matter.

I'd like to point out a spot of cheating that Emporor tried to get away with.

In the game, i was at war with him. He had joined GATO and was threatening to bring GATO down upon me. Knowing there would be retaliation that would end in alliance war, i tried to stop it. Senator Jonboy, from TPF, assisted in the situation and mediated. Emporor claimed that I had rejected a peace offer sent to me by him, but I didn't. In fact, I offered HIM peace, as per the senator's orders, but Emporor rejected it. He further included this message:

"Do not attempt to ask for peace... You knew what you were doing and openly admited you were in the wrong... I will not rest until you pay for this. "

I'd like to point out that this spells PERSONAL VENDETTA. I was following orders. moving on...

So the senator had two people claiming to have offered peace, but had it rejected. The senator set a trap. He requested that we send him the system message that says the peace offer was cancelled. I showed the senator what Emporor had sent me, but didn't try to send any peace rejection message from the system, as there is none. Emporor on the other hand drafted an official-looking peace rejection message from the system and sent it to the senator. The senator caught him in a lie, as there is no system rejection message for peace offers. I guarantee that the senator will verify that this story is true.

To make the situation worse, I have now received a 33% warn for "sending fake peace rejection" messages. I did nothing of the sort! Once again, the senator will verify this.

I ask you people, how does this happen?

Evidence-2.jpg

Here's supporting evidence of the message sent to me from Emporor

Edited by August Heimmsmeyer

I'd like to point out a spot of cheating that Emporor tried to get away with.

In the game, i was at war with him. He had joined GATO and was threatening to bring GATO down upon me. Knowing there would be retaliation that would end in alliance war, i tried to stop it. Senator Jonboy, from TPF, assisted in the situation and mediated. Emporor claimed that I had rejected a peace offer sent to me by him, but I didn't. In fact, I offered HIM peace, as per the senator's orders, but Emporor rejected it. He further included this message:

"Do not attempt to ask for peace... You knew what you were doing and openly admited you were in the wrong... I will not rest until you pay for this. "

I'd like to point out that this spells PERSONAL VENDETTA. I was following orders. moving on...

So the senator had two people claiming to have offered peace, but had it rejected. The senator set a trap. He requested that we send him the system message that says the peace offer was cancelled. I showed the senator what Emporor had sent me, but didn't try to send any peace rejection message from the system, as there is none. Emporor on the other hand drafted an official-looking peace rejection message from the system and sent it to the senator. The senator caught him in a lie, as there is no system rejection message for peace offers. I guarantee that the senator will verify that this story is true.

To make the situation worse, I have now received a 33% warn for "sending fake peace rejection" messages. I did nothing of the sort! Once again, the senator will verify this.

I ask you people, how does this happen?

Evidence-2.jpg

Here's supporting evidence of the message sent to me from Emporor

That doesn't even look like a peace offer rejection. Just that he wants to roll you.

Yes, they are having some troubles. It wasn't really a coup, but; Echo's MoD reported Eyerack and ES for cheating on CN. This is the proper way to do things, people are saying it was planned and that it was a coup. It was not. After the 1st in command and 2nd in command of Echo were banned from CN, they (eyerack and ES) came onto the forums and harrased/banned/kicked Emp out of Echo. DP then left Echo seeing that it was a hostile enviornment and he didn't want to be there anymore. So, when DP filled me in on the situation, I asked him if he would like to try and save Echo. He said sure, and he got ahold of emp and asked him if he wanted to help out. You see, a coup is when you overthrow something, a coup d'tat is an overthrowment of the government. No coup ever happened, the Echo government was banned from the game for cheating. Now, don't think I am all on DP and Emp's side. I am friends with Eyerack and i think that imho, he has a right to be mad. But, he cannot claim a coup has happened. Yes, after ER and ES got banned and were trying to control the forums, i stepped in. I couldn't let the memberbase of Echo be toyed around with. SO, I got DP and Emp settled in to the forum, and if they can sit down and talk to Eyerack and ES (Which i reccomend), then this will go alot easier for Echo's allies and Echo's members.. Also, ES please stop making threats again PU and UJA.

Ok, fine. I will offer myself up to be the new leader of Echo. I'm quite sure that all involved will welcome me as a unifying force to this troubled alliance. No need to thank me, it would only embarrass me. Well, you could get me some of those platypus shaped animal crackers. That wold be nice.