An announcement from the Mostly Harmless Alliance

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I for one, watch with great interest to see what our new global overlords have in store with this.

You silly, we may be #1 but we're nowhere near to being the "new global overlords" (we're not the most powerful alliance either).

On the other hand, we have the best drinkables and we're the coolest hoopiest froods, thus you can expect several silly events and a lot of fun for everybody. But that's just what we have done until now...

I for one, watch with great interest to see what our new global overlords have in store with this.

Sssshhhhh... let's keep our secret plans secret. So secret that no one will ever know when the secret plans have been put into place and when they have been accomplished because it's so secret that no one knows what secret plans are there in the first place.

Pies are lies. Cakes are truthiness. You know this in your soul.

Whoever said NPO vs LUE was the greatest rivalry in CN is obviously ignorant of the great schism between pie and cake.

Apostate, repent! The kingdom of Pie is at hand.

#1 priority now is to get Blepo's name in another treaty. It's no less than he deserves!

I agree wholeheartedly and urge my leaders to find new allies to do so. B-)

On the other hand, we have the best drinkables and we're the coolest hoopiest froods, thus you can expect several silly events and a lot of fun for everybody. But that's just what we have done until now...

You forget Marvin our great how-to-get-your-enemies-to-totally-selfdestruct-robot. Or did I give away our greatest secret by posting this? :blush:

As usual, more lines are being drawn in the comments than in the content of the thread starter.

I'm confident in the ability of Aqua to hold itself together, despite the doomsday predictions of the more extreme of you. It was only an optional treaty to begin with ;).

Sad to see, cya around Athens!

#1 priority now is to get Blepo's name in another treaty. It's no less than he deserves!
I agree wholeheartedly and urge my leaders to find new allies to do so. B-)

Thank you for your support guys.

What does Blepo think of this :o

I was not informed :mad: