We just want to say Hi...

Jeb the Wise

aodflag.png
[07:50] <@WerewolfSC[RoKWarWolf]> Marcus[RoK]: u have an account on TE? which alliance r u in?

01[07:50] <+Lazaraus45[RoK]> RD

01[07:50] <+Lazaraus45[RoK]> .....

[07:50] <+Marcus[RoK]> Rodentia Dominatus*

[07:51] <@WerewolfSC[RoKWarWolf]> join Army of Darkness. :) that's our unofficial TE alliance.

[07:51] <+Marcus[RoK]> eh

[07:51] <+Marcus[RoK]> no thanks

[07:51] <+Marcus[RoK]> I can roll AoD single handed

*Marcus is now the Emperor of Légalement Coupable

:) And with that we roll. LC do not fear. We our brethren in many ways. We just want to welcome your new AA to Planet Steve with a bang.

I've watched you grow from 8 men to 22 and from what i hear, by tomorrow, you may have 10 more. Pretty impressive. I also recognize the talent in your gov and I'm sure you will do well. But first, you get beat in by us, who better than by people who love you. :wub:

No quad attacks from us. I've also ordered my guys to stay away from CM and Air attacks unless to improve bad battle odds (65% or less) or in retaliation to attacks of the same kind. You have a choice. Either 3 days war w/ White peace at the end or we can throw blows until the slots expire. However, because really we just want to be friends, if you guys demand white peace right away, it will be given.

I ask that TPF and OZland also please peace out all wars w/ Légalement Coupable . It's the right thing to do.

Now, lets make TE fun again :D

tltr: The Army of Darkness hereby Declares war on Légalement Coupable for a short fun loving pimp slap.

/s/

Evilash - DarkEmperor

King Wally - Necromancer (warlord)

DeadMau5 - CryptMaster (IA)

Good luck to both sides! I peace out my war to make this even more fun (allthough received 2 CM's today i will not retaliate.)

AoD has 20 active members and LC 19, nevertheless the whole top 10 of AoD has more of the same NS as the number 1 and 2 of LC :)

Good luck to both sides! I peace out my war to make this even more fun (allthough received 2 CM's today i will not retaliate.)

AoD has 20 active members and LC 19, nevertheless the whole top 10 of AoD has more of the same NS as the number 1 and 2 of LC :)

Thank you for your sportsmanship. I wish I could say the same about Marcus from what I gathered from the Convo we had on IRC.

Seems he wants to see us destroyed w/ his "allies" :( ... :lol1: I told him the balls in his court B-)

Orders of limited warfare? From a group called the Army of Darkness?!? This just doesn't seem right. C'mon guys- ATTACK! I mean, think of the children (of darkness)!

No quad attacks from us. I've also ordered my guys to stay away from CM and Air attacks unless to improve bad battle odds (65% or less) or in retaliation to attacks of the same kind. You have a choice. Either 3 days war w/ White peace at the end or we can throw blows until the slots expire. However, because really we just want to be friends, if you guys demand white peace right away, it will be given.

LOL srsly LMFAO this is war we do not want you no CM's or air or 3 on 1 we want it all.

I ask that TPF and OZland also please peace out all wars w/ Légalement Coupable . It's the right thing to do.

Now, lets make TE fun again :D

If we had any wars with LC we would be happy too. :rolleyes:

Goodluck and have fun warring..