Rebel Army Announcement

Lavo

Announcement from Rebel Army

A while ago, we along with several other nations, signed a binding treaty that displayed our bonds as friends and allies, and to make it known that we would defend one and other until the end. Since then, the vast majority of these nations have either left or no longer exist on the world stage. Since many of these nations, our friends, have left, Rebel Army has not always seen eye to eye with the Eurasian Union, nor do we feel close to all of the signatories, as we had in the past. As such, we no longer have any reason to be in this bloc, and thus announce our withdrawal from the Eurasian Union. We wish all members of the pact the best of luck in the future.

Edited by Lavo_2

Announcement from the League Foreign Office

The Sicilian League supports our Rebel Army allies in this decision. Sometimes it becomes necessary to cast off old instiutions in order to flourish as a nation and as a people.

-Mohammed Al-Muhammad

League Director of Foreign Affairs

Scotland would like to congratulate Rebel Army on this fine decision.

"Said the nation that felt the need to call in allies to destroy a small rebel state...." commented Takeo. "In addition, it seems that the EU is falling apart at the seams. With the largest and most influential nation's departure, as well as RSSN's, I can only guess at how long it will continue to exist."

Edited by Biohazard

"Said the nation that felt the need to call in allies to destroy a small rebel state...." commented Takeo. "In addition, it seems that the EU is falling apart at the seams. With the largest and most influential nation's departure, as well as RSSN's, I can only guess at how long it will continue to exist."

I care for you to quote the name of this rebel state that Scotland has aggressively attacked. Something tells me this won't be possible, since the events you are babbling about have never occurred.

We thank all for the good wishes and congratulations they have given us.

"We congratulate Rebel Army on coming to this final action in the EU. We highly doubt that you will come to regret this fine decision, and hope that it can bring your people a better standard of life."

"I can't see how leaving the EU will increase Rebel Army's standard of living... It did not decrease when we first joined, nor has it stagnated since then, it has only increased."

this is unexpected, but perhaps long overdue. Since the RA has withdrawn from the EU, we'd like to begin building on the Rebel Army-Slavorussian relationship.

"We would welcome talks with and improving our relations with Slavorussia."

"While I shall not comment on this argument, I do request that you and Scotland argue via another diplomatic forum other than this one."

The RSSN is quite pleased to see that the RA and ourselves see eye to eye on this issue, and we seek to further our relations now that they have removed themselves from the EU.

Seeing the RSSN's strides in moving on from the past regime, we would welcome furthering and improving our relations.

I care for you to quote the name of this rebel state that Scotland has aggressively attacked. Something tells me this won't be possible, since the events you are babbling about have never occurred.

"Propaganda does wonders for the masses," said Takeo. "However, Rebel Army is correct - public bickering is useless. Once more, I wish a congratulations upon the RA, and take my leave."