Recruit Me

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Kaiser better then you could ever wish to know him. Plus, I care not about how Kaiser feels about my posts, it only matters what the wonderful newjersyhero thinks my posting.

Although I do have a question for my recruit, did you become a hero in New Jersey by escaping New Jersey?

I dont wish to know him well...I truly feel sorry for you V.V o7 Zikawe

Weren't you accused of being a nazi supporter in one of your past alliances?? It was German Empire if I'm not mistaken.

I think he was the one doing the accusing just to get his jollies. DerKaiser appears to like to destroy the alliances he joins just for fun, and if that describes anything it describes someone you want leading your alliance right?

I think he was the one doing the accusing just to get his jollies. DerKaiser appears to like to destroy the alliances he joins just for fun, and if that describes anything it describes someone you want leading your alliance right?

Coolgreen44, if you're going to dig into my past, let me take a look at yours. Oh, let's see now.

Leader of the Dark Evolution: Gave up on that

Leader of Itova: Gave up on that

Leader of HoG: Let's see how long that lasts

I may destroy the alliances I join, but never the ones I make. That would be like destroying myself, and I am far too pretty to do that.

Coolgreen44, if you're going to dig into my past, let me take a look at yours. Oh, let's see now.

Leader of the Dark Evolution: Gave up on that

Leader of Itova: Gave up on that

Leader of HoG: Let's see how long that lasts

I may destroy the alliances I join, but never the ones I make. That would be like destroying myself, and I am far too pretty to do that.

If you would really like to examine them lets do it!

DE: I handed off power to Max after leading for over a year (maybe? I have no idea how long) something any reasonable benevolent leader would do. It would not be fair for me to horde all the power forever would it? I mean even Kim Jong Ill plans to hand off power to his son, should he be condemned for that! No!

Itova of course just changed names to HoG, and to question the legitimacy of HoG is just silly. Just look at the HoG thread just below this one, it was posted in May 2007, how many alliances can even imagine surviving that long? HoG Power! Huzzah!

So I you see am yet to destroy one. You on the other hand have killed many including one you started yourself, called pissed off puerto ricans, or have you forgotten that already? Disbanding an alliance because of war seems like destroying your own alliance to me!

And to the op, join HoG! We will aimlessly argue in your name forever! We love you that much!

So I you see am yet to destroy one. You on the other hand have killed many including one you started yourself, called pissed off puerto ricans, or have you forgotten that already? Disbanding an alliance because of war seems like destroying your own alliance to me!

And to the op, join HoG! We will aimlessly argue in your name forever! We love you that much!

We did the same thing as you did to Itova and HoG. Just moved to another AA. See! I can use that excuse too! :P

At the OP, just look at the pretty pictures I posted earlier. The answer should be simple.

north-korea-propaganda-epedemic-prevention.jpg

North Korea: Taking care of those rebellious cattle since 1945

We did the same thing as you did to Itova and HoG. Just moved to another AA. See! I can use that excuse too! :P

Except, I am honest and you are not, see the difference?

I mean you say things like:

[23:52] <DerKaiser> OOC attacks are best

[23:52] <DerKaiser> And forging logs

How can anyone trust you? -_-

LoSS... Except much longer than that. :ph34r:

So you joined when? Just because its name has lasted doesn't mean the alliance is even the same alliance, but in the case of HoG it essentially is. I was in HoG at the start and I am in HoG now.

HoG now and forever!

I may have not been part of the original team, however a lot of original players still exist in the government. Like Drugsup is another Triumvir, along with Legion-x.... Both long standing members in LoSS. Plus let's not forget Slade and CGB still being active forces in LoSS. ;) (That's just a few that I can name off the top of my head.)

Edited by Hunterman1043

Except, I am honest and you are not, see the difference?

I mean you say things like:

[23:52] <DerKaiser> OOC attacks are best

[23:52] <DerKaiser> And forging logs

How can anyone trust you? -_-

Kim Jong-Il is most honest leader on Universe. He is always tell us about how bountiful crop is and about new technological advances in Pyongyang, but he say it is too complex and only he are smart enough to understand, so we aren't allow to see.

And I may be say these foolish thing about OOC attack and forging log, but Dear Leader Kim Jong-Il is perfect and never do such foolish thing to he dear alliance.

NorthKoreaPropagandaPosters6.jpg

ZOMG U JST GOT BEET DOWN

I am not joining HoG or NNK because 1. You all seem to be noobs and A. Epic failure at recruiting.

I am still considering alliances so if anyone else wanted to try to recruit me, go ahead.

Your loss -_-

If this thread has shown anything its that were not noobs, but experienced in this game. Plus were epic at recruiting, we just like to have fun from time to time :v:

Although with your hugely successful nation I wonder why people aren't jumping over each other to recruit you in this thread. :rolleyes:

Nations of Al'har

cn-korun.png

Greetings New jersey hero, I am General Geptun of the Nations of Al'har

:)

NOA is an alliance based on the korunnal culture and life as a free warrior.

Do you feel the call of the warrior? if you do,you can check us out at

http://korunnai-home.com/NOA-CN/

Edited by lorz geptun

I am not joining HoG or NNK because 1. You all seem to be noobs and A. Epic failure at recruiting.

I am still considering alliances so if anyone else wanted to try to recruit me, go ahead.

lol they are clearly noobs, you are right.

And by putting yourself on the market like this, you act like someone wants your nation. That I think is a stretch if there ever was one.

Why not give this a go. People's Order of Truth (POT0 DoE'd 3 days ago currently we are at 150k NS. We are looking for more nations so that we can grow faster with tech deals etc...

We have a very active govt and are still looking to fill a couple much needed spots. If you want to talk to us and get to know us our forums are here: http://www.order-of-truth.com

Our IRC is: #pot on coldfront

Our wiki is here: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/People&..._Order_of_Truth

But POT would really like to have you we need more experienced players!

Edited by KOwens06