Recruit Me

Well, I have recently seperated from my last alliance and I am looking for possible new ones.

I have been playing since August of 06. I have leadership experience, quite a bit in fact, and would like to hear what alliances have what to offer in a centralized place.

Give it a go :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's an idea.

Join the Nutty North Koreans.

communistdance.jpg

We know how to throw a ragin' $@! party, son

nkladies.jpg

Hot chicks run our military. Except for that guy in the bottom left. I think he's just a playa'.

NorthKorean.jpg

We rock out like Justin Bieber and the Jonas Brothers. Except we do it while firing ******* missiles at people.

NorthKoreaPropagandaPosters1.jpg

Women are posessions, not people. And if they think otherwise, give 'em a good backhand to the face.

http://adet.forumotion.co.uk

See you there, comrade.

Recruitment Thread

Declaration of Existence

In case you wanted to waste any more time on us

Edited by Esquire
Filter evading is a no-no.

we cant promise anything but you will have fun get support and have all the back up you need.. so join heroes of gaming..

Well really we could promise stuff, like the ability to get really involved in everything, or aid to help build up your nation, and crap like that, but were way to cool to offer that here. We only do that in in-game pm spam. As its much more personal.

But yea, join HoG! You won't regret it!*

*Well you may, but nobody has so far.

Well really we could promise stuff, like the ability to get really involved in everything, or aid to help build up your nation, and crap like that, but were way to cool to offer that here. We only do that in in-game pm spam. As its much more personal.

But yea, join HoG! You won't regret it!*

*Well you may, but nobody has so far.

But what you forget to realize is that

3565759415_f5b0beed7e.jpg

Last time I checked, Nutty North Koreans was the better HoG

HoG just got PWWWNNDDDD!!!11111

Uh huh, that seems like you gave up on recruiting the nation and are now simply attacking HoG. Well good sir, let me return the favor. First let me point out that, this is your second alliance in a few weeks as the first one was clubbed to death by Nordriech. Second, your current alliance had two of its nation deleted for violating the terms of service of this game (one of those nations being yours). So clearly, HoG > NNK.

Also,

22506-user_icon.gif

Victory.

Uh huh, that seems like you gave up on recruiting the nation and are now simply attacking HoG. Well good sir, let me return the favor. First let me point out that, this is your second alliance in a few weeks as the first one was clubbed to death by Nordriech. Second, your current alliance had two of its nation deleted for violating the terms of service of this game (one of those nations being yours). So clearly, HoG > NNK.

Also,

Victory.

Mine was simply a non-personal picture of me crushing your alliance with a giant North Korean solider, but now you're going into personal attacks simply to gain a nation?

This shows just how low HoG is willing to go.

north_korea_jan_2003.jpg

LOL HOG JST GOT OWNZORED

:wub:

Mine was simply a non-personal picture of me crushing your alliance with a giant North Korean solider, but now you're going into personal attacks simply to gain a nation?

This shows just how low HoG is willing to go.

north_korea_jan_2003.jpg

LOL HOG JST GOT OWNZORED

:wub:

I don't understand anything you just said in your post. But, I will take that image as a compliment. Comparing us to the United States makes me feel warm inside, Thank you.

Also,

22506-user_icon.gif

Victory.

are you seriously fighting Kaiser with logic and taking him seriously? You do know he revels in that?

Perhaps, NewJersey, you could join LoSS instead. We don't use these nubbish techniques of posting random pictures to make ourselves look cool to gain members. Just look at our track record.

We are one of the oldest standing alliances left in CN. We will give you the tools to build up your nation, as well as opportunities to serve LoSS in any aspect you desire.

http://www.cn-loss.net

Edited by Hunterman1043

I don't understand anything you just said in your post. But, I will take that image as a compliment. Comparing us to the United States makes me feel warm inside, Thank you.

But you're the United States in North Korean idealism, which means you're weak, fat, technologically and culturally backward, but you still make movies for Kim Jong-Il to enjoy in his private theatre.

are you seriously fighting Kaiser with logic and taking him seriously? You do know he revels in that?

I know Kaiser better then you could ever wish to know him. Plus, I care not about how Kaiser feels about my posts, it only matters what the wonderful newjersyhero thinks my posting.

Although I do have a question for my recruit, did you become a hero in New Jersey by escaping New Jersey?

We will give you the tools to build up your nation, as well as opportunities to serve LoSS in any aspect you desire.

Hah, I was going to take a mean shot, but I won't*. I'll just point out how true that statement is, I mean they let you be a triumvirate!

*JK I did! ^_^