Neutral Revolution!

United Italy

I'm tired of tech raiders raping my country and other unaligned countries who share the same pain. As a small new nation I am hoping to grow more stronger and help other unaligned nations meet their goals in self determination. All tech raiding nations and alliances beware as the Neutral Revolution progresses and by the way does any have 3,000,000 bucks I can borrow because I'm poorer than a homeless man.

I'm tired of tech raiders raping my country and other unaligned countries who share the same pain. As a small new nation I am hoping to grow more stronger and help other unaligned nations meet their goals in self determination. All tech raiding nations and alliances beware as the Neutral Revolution progresses and by the way does any have 3,000,000 bucks I can borrow because I'm poorer than a homeless man.

So basically, you're an un-Official Alliance called the Neutral Revolution :awesome: , NRA FTW?! :lol1:

Seriously though, there are many powerful unaligned Nations around. Go to the Nation Search Screen, and set the Alliance to None, then sort by Highest NS, and appeal to them for help (or for better results, appeal to Nations in your NS Range).

But I'm sorry to say that Tech Raiding unaligns are really a part of the Game. Many Alliances have used it to not only train their new Members (in addition to TE), but to get the obvious Tech.

But as I said earlier, it's definitely possible for you to grow as an Unaligned, you just have to arm up alittle first instead of spending your early set of Money on Growth (as many Aligned Nations would do instead). It's the Trade-Off/Cost of being Aligned.

[/2 Cents] :)

--Mags

Your neutral, however, your attacking other nations?

Do tech deals, then you won't be poor. Though, your really not going to get far. No matter how much money you get aided, your still going to get raided. Just join a neutral alliance, instead. *COUGH* TDO *COUGH* :P

If you were 80K NS with a WRC, 25 nukes and a nation bio that said, "Raid me and you get nuked!" you would still get raided. I know I would raid you.

Join a neutral alliance, stop attacking people, and start tech trading. Voila - you're nation will grow.

But as I said earlier, it's definitely possible for you to grow as an Unaligned, you just have to arm up alittle first instead of spending your early set of Money on Growth (as many Aligned Nations would do instead). It's the Trade-Off/Cost of being Aligned.

This is terrible advice. Arm up a little? You'll still get raided constantly after you hit 10K NS. Pointless. Just join a neutral alliance. Problem solved.

Edited by phillip110