One year on planet Bob

Ogaden

Around this time 365 days ago, the nation of Ogaden was founded, originally on the grey sphere.

Many recruitment messages soon arrived for 'alliances' who requested the great nation of Ogaden enter their alliance membership. Many offered a great many things, money, prestige, etc and only one did not offer anything at all. I found this to be least suspicious and so applied, brainless neophyte that I was, to the New Pacific Order.

Many wars and much misinformation, disillusionment and fail later, I finally left the NPO nearly 6 months ago, and thank god I did.

Been in the RIA ever since and I think here I shall stay.

Around this time 365 days ago, the nation of Ogaden was founded, originally on the grey sphere.

Many recruitment messages soon arrived for 'alliances' who requested the great nation of Ogaden enter their alliance membership. Many offered a great many things, money, prestige, etc and only one did not offer anything at all. I found this to be least suspicious and so applied, brainless neophyte that I was, to the New Pacific Order.

Many wars and much misinformation, disillusionment and fail later, I finally left the NPO nearly 6 months ago, and thank god I did.

Been in the RIA ever since and I think here I shall stay.

So they got in a war and you jumped ship?

Indeed. Your nonsensical and misinformed posts were always an embarrassment. That you became foreign minister at RIA just proves to me how worthless democratic systems really are.

heh, your state fails to take into account how democracies vary in quality here and there WC.

Heh no, I fought through all the wars, ZIed twice in the Karma war.

Glad to see there's still lots of love for Ogaden in NPO

Indeed. Your nonsensical and misinformed posts were always an embarrassment. That you became foreign minister at RIA just proves to me how worthless democratic systems really are.

hehheh zing! :v:

Edited by James Dahl

Yeah that's totally what he said.

I wish I had the ability to render people mute; for their own good and everone else's.

Lots of alliances have been in "many wars" and their members have therefore been through them. Leaving an alliance that has been in wars before doesn't make you a deserter. He didn't say he left during a war. Learn to frickin' read or be quiet. Goddamn.

You mean you were originally not on a sphere? There's no such thing as a "grey sphere" >_>

Well yeah, but being founded on the "none" sphere sounds a bit weird.

I remember you, we used to argue about NPO over a lot stuff I don't even remember.

It's a bit hazy for me too.

I remember you.

Your early posts were quite misinformed, but I reckon that isnt your fault. Credit for finally withdrawing your support from the folk that kept you misinformed, and seeking a better path, however imperfectly.

I remember you.

Your early posts were quite misinformed, but I reckon that isnt your fault. Credit for finally withdrawing your support from the folk that kept you misinformed, and seeking a better path, however imperfectly.

No no you've got it all wrong, you see NOW I'm misinformed, while I was correctly informed before.

Vladimir explained it much better, sorry.

No no you've got it all wrong, you see NOW I'm misinformed, while I was correctly informed before.

Vladimir explained it much better, sorry.

Did I ever tell you the time Vladimir loaned me his secret recipe for making lemonade? I followed it word for word and ended up with a pretty tasty meatloaf.

Oh, and congrats again. If I make it to one year, I'll celebrate too.

:P

edit: I'll not I'd, a bit too unsure of myself

Edited by Fantastico