A =LOST= Promulgation

EmpireflagVersion2JPEG.jpg

A =LOST= Promulgation

Today, a glorious honor befalls upon me. In December, The League of Shadows Treaty (our long, official name for those not familiar with us) dusted off our deteriorated and rusted voting machines for another dabble in democracy. =LOST= elects its Minister of Foreign Affairs, its Minister of War, its Minister of Internal Affairs, its Chief Justice, and even its Emperor. That’s right. We elect an Emperor who therefore is beholden to the opinions of our membership. Elected officials serve for six months. Voting holds them accountable for their actions. Our Imperial Republic is something our community is proud to call our own. With zealous fervor, I proclaim to you the new Imperial Inner Circle of =LOST= who I feel will continue enacting successful polices that have spearheaded the tremendous growth =LOST= has seen in the past six months. In six months, our Average Nation Strength has risen 250%.

Retaining the Throne as Emperor of =LOST=, Hombre de Murcielago

Receiving an Appointment as Commander of the 501st Stormtrooper Division, Tacoleary

Earning the Position as Minister of Foreign Affairs, Mandellav

Receiving an Appointment as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, Zman5778

Retaining an Appointment as Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs, SinisterMinister

Earning the Position as Minister of War, Eratria

Receiving an Appointment as Deputy Minister of War, Cameronious

Retaining the Position as Minister of Internal Affairs, Devilyn Caster

Retaining an Appointment as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, LeDee

Receiving an Appointment as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, geestje

Receiving an Appointment as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, AnGeLSlAyEr

Earning the Position as Chief Justice, Neo X

Retaining an Appointment as Inquisitor, Babyfark McGeezax

Receiving an Appointment as Inquisitor, Spartacus

However, as is sadly too often the case, with such cause for splendid celebration comes a cause for sullen contemplation.

Two dedicated members of the Imperial Inner Circle have resigned from =LOST= and have made their intentions known to join the illustrious ranks of our close and dear allies, the Mushroom Kingdom.

I speak of my good friends, Ninmeister, the Minister of War who commanded us to victory in the Karma War, and of Yesitsbobby, the Minister of Foreign Affairs who led the charge to sign remarkable treaties with our friends in the Federation of Buccaneers, GOONS, Ronin, DiCE, and the Imperial Assault Alliance.

Their accomplishments are many and our appreciation of their efforts is infinite.

I commend you, Ninmeister of Adamantium, and I commend you, Yesitsbobby of FeenyLand, for your years of devoted service and for your enthusiastic and unyielding friendship.

Nice to see an announcement from you guys :)

Oh, and Ninmeister and Bobby were great members of =LOST=. At least they'll still be in C&G, and I'll enjoy having them in MK, but it'll be really sad not to see them under the =LOST= AA.

Edited by Drai

Sad to hear that Bobby and Nin will be leaving, but I can personally attest to the excellent work Eratria and Mandellav perform. Especially in the past few days leading up to the Worst War Ever.

o/ =LOST=

Edited by Biazt

o/ all of this.

Except for the fact that we're losing 2 valuable members... hard to o/ that but I can o7 the rulers for their service to =LOST=.