Petition for Removal of Crap Emoticon

Tygaland

Replacing the Turnip Emoticon  

759 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:facepalm: good sir. :facepalm: That is all I have to say about this.

This smiley: :lol1: is the best thing on the face of the planet! To replace it with anything else would be HERESY!

For this, you must be :nuke: 'd, and burned, and then resurrected because I actually :wub: this idea of getting rid of that stupid smiley.

I'm sure you all hate me now :o so go about your daily business like nothing ever happened. Thanks. :blush:

In case you can't tell... the smiley overload is a joke. I hate posting like that. Really. Also, I voted for the :smug: smiley.

Edited by Asriel Belacqua

Everyone who has voted for :polly: should simply be banned immediately. Tempting the mass of twelve year olds that make up most of the community with that spastic, seizure-inducing green blob is tantamount to killing off what little intelligence there is left on these forums.

Although I hate all the presented options, I voted for :colbert:, as it is the least painful on the eyes, and expresses a sentiment that as of now can only be expressed using that troublesome medium known as the written word. The :smug: option is much too similar to :blush:, if you ask me.

Everyone who has voted for :colbert: should simply be banned immediately. Expressing a sentiment that as of now can only be expressed using that troublesome medium known as the written word is tantamount to killing off what little intelligence there is left on these forums.

Although I hate all the presented options, I voted for :parrot:, as it is the least painful on the eyes, and tempts the mass of twelve year olds that make up most of the community with a spastic, seizure-inducing green blob. The :smug: option is much too similar to :blush:, if you ask me.

Roger that, good sir!

Roger that, good sir!

Yes, you're right. The :colbert: emoticon would also go a long way towards lowering the quality of posts on the OWF; however, to participate in the poll, and thus prevent the victory of :polly:, one must make sacrifices. Although at the present juncture, voting for :polly: may seem like it will result in the availability of an annoying but fun emoticon with the ability to spawn countless new memes, a world with :polly: will far transcend this vision, and ultimately result in the complete destruction of CN as we know it. It really, really won't be as fun as you think; trust me.

Edited by Vasuda