A raid finding solution

Nathanius

Well, I spent 20 minutes this morning fiddling around on cybernations...and I found something. I want to know if this is old, new, or possibly innovative.

I found out how to get the search engine to show all inactive, unallied nations within your strength range. Instead of picking through a list of one of these trying to find a good target, this shows all three neatly organized for you.

I'm not sure I'll reveal this just yet, but of course I'd give it to someone if they offered some aid.

Discuss!

well, the finding range system, where u can find any nation in ur range, and NONE, or something lie, was done from about 2 months ago, i think. well, yh, it's a good update, and liked it.

But this finds all three, and let's you browse from inactivity, unlike the normal search system which only shows when the nation is created. If you just search "none" you won't be able to see inactive levels beyond the day you are currently in