Quoth the Raven

I need more Agnu in my CN.
Also.. More Agnu is required for this to be a Win announcement ;)

oo/ Agnu

oo/ Nevermore...

BRING THE PAIN BOYS!

Ask, and ye shall recieve.

I apologize for the delay, I was on vacation these last two days. It is a wonderful and rare occasion when one has the honor of standing up for a friend, returning so many favors given to us, and showing their friendship and trust is not misplaced. Are we large enough to stop an onslaught on our friends, no we are not. However, we have the resolve to tell our friends and allies this, "We will die alongside you." This may be a curbstomp, but if my ZI can save a nation in either Zenith, TFD, or NADC, I gladly give up my infrastructure.

Guys, please cut Joe some slack, and just laugh at irrelevant people calling other people, well, irrelevant.

To Nevermore, that is a beautiful banner. May I ask what font you used for "Nevermore"?

Also, wasn't the OP one of the founders of Hydra?

Warm Wishes,

BEazy

Good luck guys

Guys, please cut Joe some slack, and just laugh at irrelevant people calling other people, well, irrelevant.

To Nevermore, that is a beautiful banner. May I ask what font you used for "Nevermore"?

Also, wasn't the OP one of the founders of Hydra?

Warm Wishes,

BEazy

Good luck guys

For the font you will have to ask seipher Caim from Valhalla as he made the banner

Yes I was a founder of Hydra

Also I would like to thank everyone for their kind words, we are thankful.