Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mythology

Quoth the Raven

Announcement%20Banner.png

As the Dow's fly we at nevermore would like to state that even though our numbers are small and our NS only sits above 200k we will defend our allies in the Peace & Love Train.

Zenith, TFD & NADC have been their for us and we will be there for them

Signed

Anubis - Internal Dark Lord

Agnu - External Dark Lord

Neven - Underlord

Tamurin - Keeper of the guard

Panther - Keeper of the Lair

Note: Sorry for the late response but RL has been hectic

Stay Classy, Joe. I see you still wear your tin-foil hat. Also, If your so concerned about Rok not being hit. I'm certain you could always pull names out a hat.

Who are you exactly?

Pay attention much?

Good show Nevermore

o/ PnL

Who are you exactly?

indeed again you live up to your name.

thank you for your support Nevermore!

o/Coincidence

@Stupid: They are one of the coolest small alliances you will ever meet. Maybe you should make a better first impression next time.

Nevermore, it's been a joy to have you guys on board the Train thus far. Your dedication to prospering is excellent, and your statement here in this topic only shows another attractive dimension of you: Genuine interest in friends' wellbeing. This decision of yours will not hurt you, but will only bring you together.

Big props to the little engine that could. (see wut i did thar? :P )

o/

Did you unmerge from Rok or am i thinking of someone else. If i'm right then shame on you for betraying Rok. If not then i look forward to destroying everything you cherish.

Who are you exactly?

Yes, let us wonder who they are, because they're obviously meaningless since they're a small alliance, right?

Who are you exactly?

I just remember their DoE. I liked it. "Quoth the Raven, Nevermore". Poe FTW.

I approve of this announcement. It seems honest and stuff.

Who are you exactly?

Well, they're not a guy who shows up in a thread without any clue as to who authored it. You should get out more.

Excellent, Nevermore. You're progress has been amazing! Onward!

Yes, let us wonder who they are, because they're obviously meaningless since they're a small alliance, right?

See, you're getting it too!!

Also they must be super cool, they are DoWing for their allies, a very uncommon trait these days.

edit: your flag is quite awesome

See, you're getting it too!!

Also they must be super cool, they are DoWing for their allies, a very uncommon trait these days.

edit: your flag is quite awesome

Oh I know I'm getting it, you're pulling the old "you're small, your're numbers are small, therefore you are irrelevant" act. DoWing for allies? NO WAI! I mean, wasn't there a big argument about TPF's allies not declaring? So now that they declare you downplay it? And agreed, our flag is awesome.

o/Nevermore!

Welcome to the big show. The Coincidence Coalition will most definitely put on a show.

Thank you to my Great Friend Agnu and the rest of Nevermore.. You guys are truly deserving of our respect.. though your Pixels be small.. your hearts are pure and true.. You WILL be remembered for your loyalty and bravery.. See you guys on the battlefield.. May we bleed together and count our casualties at the end of the day...

Also.. More Agnu is required for this to be a Win announcement ;)

oo/ Agnu

oo/ Nevermore...

BRING THE PAIN BOYS!

Who are you exactly?

wow, way to be witty!

Say something stupid and get laughed at, I forgot thats how its done.

I think this is a nice show of support by an alliance that, while not necessarily needing to say anything, wished to show that they were willing to stand up for their allies.

This short of dedication and respect is nice to see.