A Declaration of War from The Sasori Initiative

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

About time. You people better have some people that can fight when I come for you. And do I really see LoSS making comments in this thread? You guys gonna just cut and run or cut and run a change sides like that last couple times?

You never were frightening, your words never carried much weight, even less so now, so please don't act as though anyone but yourself is taking your threats against other people and other alliances seriously.

About time. You people better have some people that can fight when I come for you. And do I really see LoSS making comments in this thread? You guys gonna just cut and run or cut and run a change sides like that last couple times?

Says the man in Peace Mode *rolls eyes*

You're too busy being in peace mode to find out :D

Edited by cheezeitz

You never were frightening, your words never carried much weight, even less so now, so please don't act as though anyone but yourself is taking your threats against other people and other alliances seriously.

Oh really well my words sure do provoke a response don't they? Its ok to be scared. I just hope the people I trash this time are better prepared then the last time.

Oh really well my words sure do provoke a response don't they? Its ok to be scared. I just hope the people I trash this time are better prepared then the last time.

I don't think you know who I am if you're implying that I'm scared of you or anyone else on your side. I've gone up against bigger, badder, and better people than you, and won.

I don't lose. I never lose. You would do yourself a favour by keeping that in mind.

I don't think you know who I am if you're implying that I'm scared of you or anyone else on your side. I've gone up against bigger, badder, and better people than you, and won.

I don't lose. I never lose. You would do yourself a favour by keeping that in mind.

While provoked by immaturity on the part of TheBigBad, a pissing contest gives you little sway in an argument.

"When a wise man argues with a fool, it is difficult to tell who is the fool."

If TBB can't say it, then I will.

I'm !@#$@#$ tired of seeing LoSS trolling these forums and IRC about honoring treaties and such.

I was in Nemesis during Karma, and ya'll are spineless. Just give it up and try to better your public image in some other non-hypocritical way.

Best of luck to you TSI. May your nukes fly straight through the opposition's SDIs.

Edited by Zoomzoomzoom

I have to be honest, but you don't do the RV thing very well.

I'm !@#$@#$ tired of seeing LoSS trolling these forums and IRC about honoring treaties and such.

I was in Nemesis during Karma, and ya'll are spineless. Just give it up and try to better your public image in some other non-hypocritical way.

And I'm tired of people not reading the opposing side's remarks. No LoSS member made such a remark towards the TSI announcement.

Best of luck to you TSI. May your nukes fly straight through the opposition's SDIs.

Who said anything about treaties? Old news is OLDDD and well...nothing can be quite more hypocritical than declaring war in peace mode :D