Imperial Decree - New Polar Order

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe my sig about RIA pretty much proves that our enemies are impotent enough that it doesn't take a whole lot to handle them.

Luckily for us it seems you will soon get to prove your worth. I'll reserve my judgement until I've seen you in action.

Luckily for us it seems you will soon get to prove your worth. I'll reserve my judgement until I've seen you in action.

Does that mean MK is planning to declare on us tonight?

Doubt it. It seems like planet bob is heading towards a major war and I'd like to observe you fight in a real war before I decide if your alliance is a worth a damn. Not necessarily fighting you myself mind you.

Okay, so does that mean he is authorized to issue a challenge on behalf of MK and if so does that mean he was serious?

Archon is about so no he can't. Also i'd assume he was serious, but the current climate may not be the best time for it. I of course can't answer for him though.

Edited by MagicalTrevor

Okay, so does that mean he is authorized to issue a challenge on behalf of MK and if so does that mean he was serious?

No, sadly, he's not. Only me. He was being glib.

I do think the idea of a one on one would be fantastic, and a great catharsis, but regrettably I can't afford to do one right now due to the recent tensions. Should they die down, or when the war that threatens to envelope CN comes and goes, I might actually look into it. I think it could be a lot of fun, actually.

Yes, RIA is half our size :rolleyes:

Oh my apologies, the one alliance you fought that wasn't tiny had about a million more NS than you. Let me lay out the stats...

RIA: 5,309,678

CDC: disbanded but what, under 20 nations?

Molon Labe: 1,873,831

DOOM: 646,155

TPF: 1,861,469

IoM: 1,009,335 (at time of disbandment)

NSO: 4,036,675

Take into account these are recent stats but nonetheless, you have had substantial and very, quick growth. You have picked on small alliances and had FB to back you up when you got in trouble with anyone else at your range with any substantial allies. Now we wonder if you'll still have that same luxury. We shall see.

No, sadly, he's not. Only me. He was being glib.

I do think the idea of a one on one would be fantastic, and a great catharsis, but regrettably I can't afford to do one right now due to the recent tensions. Should they die down, or when the war that threatens to envelope CN comes and goes, I might actually look into it. I think it could be a lot of fun, actually.

Okay, just checking. It seems that your alliance has come out in full force to express their dislike of NSO tonight so I figured you might be game to take a punch tonight while we are admittedly a bit vulnerable.